Zamasu x Reader

This story was requested by @-PxrtableDxath.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(BFN) - best friend name
(DN) - dog name

Your pov.

"You know (YN), you really should find a boyfriend. Everyone has one, besides you. Even me! And that's something." You rolled your (EC) eyes as your best friend (BFN) told you that. She was right. You should find a boyfriend, but no one have a crush on you. You thought that you will be forever alone, but the fate had different plans for you.

Meanwhile in universe 10

Zamasu' pov.

(YN). That's her name. She is beautiful, but she is mortal. She is from universe 7 and she is human. You can say that I was stalking her right now. I couldn't help myself. Every day, I had to see her, otherwise I would gone crazy.

Right now, she was going home with her best friend (BFN). They were talking about crushes. I furrowed my eyebrows. Crush? Who is that? Is it some type of human?

My eyes widened as (YN) spoke: "I don't think someone has a crush on me. Who would want me anyway? I am not pretty." I disagree. She is the most beautiful mortal I have ever seen. But, who is crush? I should go and ask Master Gowasu.

I closed the "portal" and I went toward my Master. I knew he would want tee, so I made him some already. I sat in the chair next to him and I told him: "Master Gowasu, I have a few questions that I don't know answers to. Can you explain them to me?"

Master looked at me and he said: "Sure, what's your question?" I took a deep breath and I asked him: "Who or what is a crush?" Master always choked on his tea. I pat his back and he calmed down. He looked at me with mischief in his eyes and he asked me: "Who is the lucky girl, Zamasu?"

I just looked at him: "I am sorry Master, but I don't understand." He laughed quietly to himself and then he told me: "Well...when you like someone for a long time, but that person doesn't know about your affection toward them, that is called a crush. Who do you like Zamasu?"

I still didn't understand, so I asked him: "How can I tell if I like someone?" Master rolled his eyes and he explained to me: "You can tell by few of things. First: you think of them often. Second: you want to be close to them and if that's not possible, you feel pain. Third: if you can't be with them at the moment, you think about the moments who had with them. And if like someone enough, like more that free months or so, then it's called love. Now tell me, who do you like or love?"

So I have a crush on (YN)? But, she said that no one has a crush on her. So, that means that she can be mine. But, I wanted to ask one more question: "How can I tell the person I like that I like her?" Master laughed again and he smiled at me: "I can't tell you that Zamasu, you have to figure it out by yourself. But I sure, that you will be fine. It's not like she is another universe, right?"

When he said that, I blushed a little. Master widened his eyes: "Zamasu? From which universe is she?" I whispered quietly: "From universe 7." Master sighed and he told me: "Okay, if you have a crush on her or you love her, I give you my permission. Go after her and tell her your feelings. I am counting on you."

Meanwhile in universe 7

Your pov.

You said goodbye to (BFN) and you went toward your house. You were alone tonight, just you and your dog (DN). You unlocked the door and you went inside. (DN) started barking as he saw you. You smiled at him and you gave him a treat. Then you went to do homework.

Time skip

Few hours later, you had your homework done. You signed and you went to check on (DN). He was odly quiet a long time, which was unusual for him. He was in your backyard, looking at the sky and growling quietly. You looked at the sky, expecting some bird to be there and getting on your dog's nerves, but what you saw up there, almost made you pass out.

Green guy in weird clothes was floating in the air above your backyard. You took a step backwards, taking your dog with you. You were still looking at the guy, never letting him leave your sight. When you were safe inside your house, you closed the door leading toward the backyard and you sprint upstairs toward your room, (DN) right behind you.

You closed the door behind you and you gasped. That guy was in your room, looking at you. But, how did he came in there? Your windows were locked and you just closed the door! He couldn't came in your door any way!

You looked at him with little fear and curiosity in your (EC) eyes and you asked him: "Who are you? What are you doing here and how did you get in my room?" He smiled at you and he came closer to you. You covered a little, shushing (DN) a little. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I don't want to hurt you or anything. To answer your questions: My name is Zamasu and I am Shin from universe 10. I came here to universe 7 to tell you something. And how I got here? By teleportation."

You blinked couple of times: "Wait, so let me get this straight: You are an alien who came to my house to tell me something and you can teleport? That's interesting and weird at the same time. So, what do you wanted to tell me?"

Zamasu smiled at you and he told you: "Well... I don't like humans at all, but I found something in you. At first, I didn't know what it was, but now I know that I have a crush on you. I know we don't know each other, but maybe we can get to know each other more?"

You smiled at Zamasu, not afraid of him anymore. You walked toward him and you told him: "Sure, we can hang out a little. I don't mind. And... It's quite surprising that an alien has a crush on me. I didn't expect that at all. But I would love to get to know you better."

Zamasu smiled at you and he told you: "I am glad that you understand (YN). I knew the first time my eyes landed on your beauty, that you were the one."

THE END

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this story. I really had fun time writing this. I will see you soon. Have a great day or night!

Zamasu!

Zamasu: *walks in while drinking his tea* What do you want Mortal?

*gets annoyed* You know, you have a lot of fans and I have to write stories about you all the time (no offense to you my dear readers, I like to write stories about him), so could you please just end the story?!

Zamasu: *smirks* Just wait Mig-chan, you won't be bossing me around for a long time.

*smirks as well* I will just call Beerus on you. So, if you don't want that to happen to you, end this.

Zamasu: *looks at the camera* Bye mortals!!