They are Jammlings.

"Doctor, I seriously do not think in any way possible that this thing is dangerous, now look at it". I awe at the creature in front of me.

"You see that is indeed what it is making you think, making you not fear that it could be in fact deadly and I happen to know that Jammlings are pretty deadly, I have encountered their species before and trust me on this one they were not so friendly", said the Doctor, I might have heard what the Doctor did say but in fact I was not really interested these little things are far too cute to be dangerous.

They are little Purple Blobs basically, they bounce in a way up and down but make the most adorable most weirdest sound that I have ever known well heard and to top it all off they have no arms or legs but they have eyes and a mouth, yet they get around bouncing about now that is something and they are so so so small and purple and make that adorable sound they cannot be dangerous like the Doctor said right?,

"You have to listen to me it really ain't that big of a deal there is plenty other cute, none deadly things out there", the Doctor protests.

"Well tell me why is it so deadly?" I turn standing up to look the Doctor in the eye.

"Uh well you see it's quite difficult for you to maybe understand", she waves her hands in the air, trying to find the words.

I raise an eyebrow "Well go on? I'm sure I can figure out what you mean", knowing that I will gladly hopefully understand what she means I still don't get why they can be dangerous and I just slightly want to hold the little blop.

"Well you see, you said it's cute?", she says pointing at it, I nod in agreement because it is. "Yes well unfortunately for them that's a way to lure anything and anyone in to a trap, yes they are indeed cute but they are also highly dangerous they make you want to hold them to try and figure out what they could be made of or even just out of curiosity of another species depending who you might be, you see I had witnessed some people before when I encountered these species. Before back on Earth they invaded a small lab, however the people got curious to what they might have been made off", she kept rambling on I let out a huge sigh "What am I boring you? You wanted to know", she says with confusing.

"No, No not at all Doctor I wanna know but you keep on Rambling and I thought I was bad at that", I say flapping my arms beside me.

"Well, okay they lower you in and kinda make you believe that you want to hold them and all that kinda stuff you know talk to them all cute as if they are a human baby or a puppy and then they will swallow you whole but they need you to be willing to lift them first as if they have forced you to think you are given them permission for you to be granted dinner not on purpose mind", she says and pointing at them.

"So they eat Humans?", I say shocked at what such cute little things could do. "I was gonna hold one. So how do we stop it? And not on purpose? and what does it even want?" I question.

"THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION" the Doctor suddenly shouted I just looked at her, "Oh sorry, yes why I yes okay not sure what they want now to stop them we just well, i'm not sure". She says.

"WHAT? But you said YOU'VE SEEN, BEFORE", Is all I can really say pointing at the Doctor and the Creature.

Oh it's so cute no shut up brain it's doing it.

"Yes well, you see it didn't really wanna eat your people it was not meant and it killed the one that did so they don't even realise they did it, So we need to kinda lure it away without touching it and maybe send it back home somehow or figure out what it might even want" she takes out her Sonic and sonicing the Creature and the room and then studying everything she can.

"Of course, Of course", she says happier than before.

"What?", I ask, "Well it doesn't wanna actually hurt anyone, it wants well umm you see, to grow it wants to figure out how to grow", she says looking back over at the Creature.

"And by eating people they think they will what grow?", I say highly confused and raise my eyebrow to my own question as if I was asking myself and not the Doctor.

"Exactly", She says a little more enthusiastic than she should be in my eyes.

"Right so what exactly is your plan then? What will you do?", i asked curious.

"Not me, We", she says smiling at me.

"And what would we do and how can I help it might wanna eat me I am human after all", i say worried and sarcastically.

"You know you all Look TimeLordish and in fact they will eat anything and anyone remember i said they don't mean to so they could as well eat me as well now that, that would be an absolute bummer way for me to go in the end", she says lifting her right arm in job a motion and then flopping it beside her as if she was throwing something down that didn't matter to her.

"Right well my question still stands how will we get rid of it? How does one do that and look at its adorableness", i say making my voice sound baby ish.

"Oi stop thinking about it being cute and such, now Plan plan plan oh yes that's it", she says putting her sonic back in her Pocket. "Come on then".

"Umm well uhh like what's the plan?", i question.

"Ahh you see it wants to grow right?", she says as if i have the answer though she did say that moments ago so i say "Yes well you said it so i guess so?", as if it's a question to be answered rather than solved.

"Right well what would make something think its growing or rather would make it grow yet would still live somewhere else? It would be sucked somewhere else they would be able to grow and live for as long as they needed for however long they wanted not bothering anything else they would live the way they normally do but a little larger than their size at the moment", she says hinting that i could indeed have the answers i started to think and think and think and then it hit me.

"Oh My God a Black hole but won't that just make them kinda disappear and not live i mean ain't a Black hole nothing?", i asked confused a little.

"Not necessary they would just be nowhere or in another universe as to speak but they would be the size they wanted and in fact, it would make them live longer a little longer as they don't actually have to eat so they will be good and live out their lives", she says smiling brightly.

"Alright then Doctor Lead the way", i say pointing to the door to our left and we headed on with her plan.

Once we had done what we needed to the creatures were gone and what we could only assume safe and well, i never thought we would get to know if they did survive the Black hole or not but back in the Tardis, the Doctor had something up she rambled when explaining it so I rather didn't understand but we saw the other side and there they were and oh my god, they was just as cute as before and twice the size i want a teddy one but you know that would never happen.

But somehow they survived and the Doctor was right and with the look on her face she was relieved to be so.

"So how did they get the name Jammlings?", i question as i grabbed myself a Custard cream.

"That there is a very, very good question i have not the faintest idea but however I'm rather fond of the name I loved it didn't you?", she looks at me and grabbed the custard cream from me and started to eat it.

"Oi that was mine", I protest "And yes, yes the name is fab but that, that was mine", i point to the half eating biscuit.

"I will have you know they are mine", she says finishing the rest is the biscuit i sighed and got myself another one. "Well they ain't that good anyway Jammie dodgers are well better you should have them" i protest eating a custard cream.

She laughs at my words, "A previous Regeneration would agree", as she chuckles.