Taken.

The Doctor heads down the hall to J's room, she wanted to ask her if she would like to go for dinner with her and the Gang. She knocks on the door and headed inside the room, However, J had fallen asleep.

Ahead turns to look at the Doctor then back down and snuggles into J, Her rat Ellie was snuggling into her, it had grown somehow since she got it as a gift. Just when you receive a gift from another planet that includes a small house cat like a sized rat that is also an android read the fine print that says may grow a few feet.

It was now just smaller than a medium size dog but bigger than a small dog and of course was a rat.

The Doctor smiles and closes the door, she heads back to the others and says ''We will bring her something back she's asleep and you know what she is like if she gets woken'', she laughs and they head out to get some food.

Meanwhile in the Tardis J still continued to sleep, well not for long.

J had suddenly woke to find her Rat Ellie at the bottom of the bed she smiles and says ''How cute can you get?'', she says directly to the Rat and herself well she was the only one in her room.

''And to think i was surprised when Pa said she was married. Memory wipes can be annoying, but at least i still had my love for pet rats'', she smiles laughing.

She decided to lay back down for a moment, well at least she thought was only a moment her eyes started to flutter shut as if she was falling asleep again. She could feel some sort of strange presents with her but no one was in her room well not that she could see.

Suddenly as if she had just woken again she found she was in a very different place, her rat was no longer at the bottom of her feet. She was no longer in the Tardis however there was a strange machine she was attached to she wanted to scream but she couldn't.

All of a sudden she could hear voices ''The Doctor will come for the girl soon'', says one.

''And if he doesn't?'' another wondered.

''He will'', said another.

J laughed inside her head He 'wow these people are behind in their Timeline to think Pa is still a man.' She thinks to herself.

''And if the Doctor arrives now what would be the plan?'', another voice asks very familiarly sounding.

''Who are you?'' asks the first voice.

''Oh come on it's rude to leave my question hanging'', says the voice louder making J totally know who it is.

''We have our plans but how did you get in here who give you authorisation?'', the first voice asks again ''And who are you?''.

''I give myself Access you have something or rather someone I want home safe'', she says ''And me? Oh me I'm nobody just little old me'', she laughs sarcastically clearly annoying the people in front of her.

''Name now or i will have to take measures into my own hands''. The Person pulls out a gun ''And our boss doesn't like intruders either and neither do i''.

There was a sighing sound loudly ''Oh come on guns? That is no way to treat a lady, and you're boss sounds fun well not really fun you see guns are useless against me the number of people who have shoved a gun in my face and i have walked away, you want the best weapon? Try a book''. She says back J manages to let out a loud laugh.

''The girl has woken the sedation should not have worn off yet'' a voice says panicking.

''Did you give her enough'', they seemed to forget the woman in front of them and as the sound of a Sonic screwdriver, their heads shot up running to the room.

There they saw the woman and the girl standing to wait for them J waved at them ''Not the best looking room to keep me in it's cold'', she complained ''Also how did you know i was here?'', She looks up to the Doctor.

''I went to see if you were awake but you were gone, Ellie said you had vanished'', Said the Doctor

''Ellie? There was no one else around when we transported the girl here we scanned the room'', the angry man says in front of them.

''Oh, just my pet rat android too that be why she didn't show up'' J Laughs

''You speak rat?'' a woman behind the man says the other voice.

''Yes we both do'', The Doctor fiddles with her sonic ''Now we have to be going food is going to be cold'', The Doctor turns to J.

''What did you get me?'', She asks back.

''A burger'', the Doctor replies ''Now we have no time back to the Tardis'', she says.

''I don't think so'', says the man standing with his weapon again.

The Doctor takes her sonic back out sonicing it making it drop all the bullets, Both the Doctor and J run's passed them to the door.

''Oh and I'm the Doctor'', says the Doctor as they leave the room running back to the Tardis but before they got there the Doctor runs to another room.

''What are you doing?'', J asks

''Shutting down their teleport machine, they won't be able to take you again and we will have enough time to figure out who they are and what they want with me'', the Doctor says doing as she just explained after destroying it they headed back to the Tardis.

Meanwhile, there was loud beeping with the Guards of this building get a call on their communicators they apologise to their boss for the Girl getting away and not knowing the Doctor was female or they would have done more to not let either escape.

The voice of the boss on the other end just says ''Let them go we have plenty of time'', The voice laughs bitterly.

J and The Doctor get back to the Tardis, J goes up to her Rat Ellie who was beside Yas she hugged her and soon enough they were back in the vortex.

The Doctor told Yaz, Ryan, Graham and J to go eat as they brought the food back with them. They did as they were told while the Doctor tries to figure out who these people were and who their boss is.