Crash landing?

The Doctor has left J for just for 5 minutes to go grab something and tell the gang they will be there soon.

The gang were waiting in the cinema room as they were going to have a movie night, they had gotten the popcorn and juice ready.

All of a sudden the Tardis starts flashing red everywhere and the sounds of the Engines crashing, The Doctor looks at Yaz then to Ryan and Graham speaks first.

"What was that? What's happening?" He wonders The Doctor was about to answer but then everyone started swaying.

"What's going on" Ryan panics as he grabs the side of the cinema seat, as Popcorn flies everywhere and juice spills.

"I will go find out you lot", the Doctor looks to the door and back "Stay here,'' she says and starts moving towards the door.

Swaying side to side the Doctor makes her way to the Console room, she slightly hits off a wall falling backwards and as she is about to get up slides to the left then the right, then she carefully tries to get up but struggles, she groans.

She gets up eventually and makes her way towards the console room still.

However, in the Console room you have a frantic J trying to fix whatever she had just done, she was left for not even 5 minutes before pressing things she should never have pressed. Then she leaned against a leaver and that's when everything started going wrong.

There is beeping in the console room as she holds onto the leaver she had knocked and pulled it back down, unfortunately it didn't fix the issue.

She yells "Can't you sort this? You're alive come on, fix whatever has happened", and that's when she hears the Doctor.

"J, J WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, how many times have I told you NOT TO TOUCH MY TARDIS CONSOLE" she yells as she makes her way to J.

"It was not my fault" J embarrassingly says.

"You just asked the Tardis to sort it of course it was your fault," the Doctor says pressing buttons and a big blue button.

The small crystal like Tardis starts spinning again, the gravity started to become normal as before it was as if it was being sucked out and soon enough everyone would be floating above. Thank god that didn't happen.

"You" The Doctor says as her hair is in her eyes it had become messy and she flips it back out her face.

"How many times?" She says annoyed.

"I'm sorry", J says looking to her feet.

"Sorry? Sorry? You do this nearly every time not exactly the same but always causing issues when trying to fly her" she says looking back to the screen.

J sighs and leans back while sitting on the 'BIG RED BUTTON'

Suddenly the Tardis starts falling hard.. soon enough they had crashed thankfully the Doctor quickly fixes it so they don't get hurt when crash landing, The Doctor then looks at her daughter then back to the screen, 2049 Australia.

She looks back at her daughter, "Now I have to fix her" she rolls her eyes and puts her hand in her face.

"Sorry, but in my defence I didn't press it" J smiles

"YOU JUST SAT ON IT" The Doctor annoyingly yells,

"Well, who has a button that says 'Big Red Button' and has it linked or whatever to the well.. whatever just happened" J smiles a bit puzzled The Doctor just rolls her eyes and thinks to herself.

"Are you guys alright?" In comes Yaz asking if J and The Doctor was alright.

Ryan and Graham followed, "what happened Doc?" Asks Graham

"J just made us crash" she rolls her eyes not wanting to explain what exactly happened.

"Well it's not my fault" J protests.

"Then what happened the first time around?" The Doctor asks

"I pressed some things" J shrugs.

"So it was your fault" Ryan raises an eyebrow

"Not exactly I didn't mean to sit on the button and when did that button even become a button?" J asks now confused herself.

"I added it earlier" The Doctor says

"Why?" Yaz wonders

"No reason" the Doctor says looking towards the door.

"Soo? Australia 2049 anyone?" She grins

And off they went to explore, before coming back and the Doctor would have to Fix her ship before they could actually leave.