The one where Yaz meets Amy.

The Doctor and Ryan has left in search of the best ice cream in Colchester, while J and Graham went to go search for the best chippy, it was takeout and desert and movie night.

Yaz has decided she would stay back and search in some shops, something she could find for herself and aftershave or something else for Ryan, it was just a little thank you for putting up with me even though they were dating she still has to thank him?

While looking for something he would like she was out of ideas, she sighs as she sits down beside this red head on a bench in the mall.

She slumps down and as she sighs she says out loud 'what do guys really like as gifts'.

"It's hard ain't it? Looking for something for your man" The redhead laugh.

"Absolutely we have been together for almost a year now and I still have no idea what gifts he likes or what type of aftershave to receive, and I was supposed to pick myself some new perfume I am traveling you see me and him are with a couple of friends and I would like to get us something like fragrance type or something" Yaz rambles a little.

"You are rambling, I'm Amy" The redhead says taken Yasmin's hand she shakes it "nice to meet you?".

"Yasmin but you can call me Yaz" she smiles "and sorry, about the rambling" she says.

"No no you're okay you remind me of a friend of mine" Amy laugh.

"Funny you mention a friend think I've been around mine to much she rambles about anything and everything her daughter does as well" Yaz laughs.

"Sounds familiar" Amy cuckles.

"I can help you? You know find something I'm actually looking for something for my husband and best friend. Oh and I also have my own perfume out if you want to have a look and see if you like the smell for yourself?" She says standing up.

"That's awesome you have your own perfume line?" Yaz half questions

"Let's go see what we can find the men first, then I'll take you to the perfume we haven't actually started selling the second line this is actually my second perfume line, and I got it from well friends might we say" she laughs as she gestured a hand to help Yaz up, she takes it and they both head towards a lovely store for men.

They get in there they laugh a bit they get friendly and start to compare their rambling friends together neither one mentioned the name of The Doctor just in case you know? But they did indeed see that they were very similar and laughed too much about how their friends both have such a child's heart for biscuits.

"So this one?" Yaz says

"Hmhmm" Amy hums "I think they will love these" she says picking up the same aftershave for Rory and The Doctor that Yaz got for Ryan.

'The power to the man' they both laugh at the name.

It smelled good almost like almonds and something else they could not quite figure out.

"Funny how we settle with the same ones" Yaz chuckles to herself.

"I know right Absolutely right for them though since they think they own the world" Amy laughs with Yaz.

After a few moments and paying for the aftershave Amy takes Yasmin to the back off Sanderson & Grainger, the store that sells Petrichor Amy's perfume, it was called Petrichor II, she explained that she didn't want to change the name of the perfume but added II meaning two so it was the second batch it smelled different slightly from the first.

Yasmin loved the stuff she actually got a free bottle she didn't want to question why this woman she just meet give her free perfume but she figured she was just really kind and soon after they had become new friends and gotten one another's number, Yasmin didn't know if she would be back here she explained to Amy that they never always go back to the same place when travelling Amy completely understood and said the same thing that soon enough her friend would be back taken her and her husband back on his crazy adventures around the world, she missed out universe for a reason.

They saved each other's number and said to text or call when they could Amy smiled and said goodbye to her new friend Yasmin.

Yasmin headed back to the Tardis when she got back there Ryan and The Doctor was back, J and Graham went and stuck the Ice cream and chippy dinner into the Tardis kitchen just so Yasmin didn't miss out.

A few moments of Yasmin getting back her smile as bright as day, J and Graham comes back through to the console room.

Yaz walks up to Ryan, "I got you a little something" she grins.

"What is it?" He wonders.

"Here" she grins handing him the aftershave. The Doctor watches along with J and Graham.

"Oh you shouldn't have" Ryan smiles he was thankful for this he missed having aftershave he definitely ran out ages ago and he hadn't been able to pick up some more.

"Thank you" he says spraying some on him, recently he smells like sweat all the running and or aliens he seems to feel he picks the planet smell up, the Doctor told him he was just imagining it but in reality he wasn't.

"I've smelled that smell before" The Doctor pipes up as Ryan takes in the smell, it was rather weird but good.

"You have?" Ryan wonders out of curiosity.

"Yes let me see that?" The Doctor asks and he hands it over, "I had this, the same one" she smiles "I got it back in my 11th regeneration" she smiles at her memories "Rory and I got the same one off Amy" She laughs.

"Wait" Yaz said "Amy?" She says thinking "her friend" she says "the one that was similar to you was you" she laughs.

"What?" The Doctor looks confused but curious.

"Was Amy Ginger?" Yaz asks before saying anything more.

"Yes?" The Doctor then runs around to the console screen knowing what's about to happen, "Oh"

"I just met her, I also got some of her new perfume Petrichor II" she says bringing it out J chuckles,

The Doctor goes over and takes the perfume spraying it, "Oh, Amy she did have good taste in things this is wonderful I need to get some" she looks a tad crazy now.

"I can give you some" J pipes up

"What?" Yaz and The Doctor say.

"I have many of the same one and the first I love the stuff plus it was Grans" She smiles "and I might have gotten them all free don't ask how" she says laughing.

"Oooh," says the Doctor.

"I really should ask how" she says to Yaz

"Don't I won't be saying were I got them" J chuckles.

Soon after they all went to get their food that was awaiting them. J was rather more interested in the ice cream like usual but she was made to eat her dinner first.

She moaned at that, she just wanted her desert but the Doctor was rather annoyed that she does this quite often. J finally give in eating her chips and curry sauce she rather enjoyed it surprisingly.

They all went to watch some movies before setting off to bed for the next adventures.