Memories Finale part.

''Why are yous here?'', J stands crossing her arms.

''We wanted to know where you had gone and you stole Rivers Vortex Manipulator. Do you think not telling us where you are going would make us sit back in the Tardis?'', The Doctor firmly asks

''You stole your Mums device again?'', Says Delilah

''Shhh'', J suddenly says embarrassed she turns to the Doctor and River again they did not look so pleased with this knowledge.

''You what?'', River says raising her eyebrows ''When did she last take it?'', she asks Delilah directly.

''Ummm... ahhh you don't remember everything splendid, but she took it plenty of times'', he laughs

''Excuse me?'', says the Doctor looking at her daughter.

''Are you trying to make me more annoyed at you?'', J says turning and punching her friends arm not too hard and not lightly either.

''Ouch!'', Claims Delilah as he rubs his arm

''No of course not'', he says leaning in to whisper into her ear.

''We need them to leave or they are about to find out everything and we might need to give them the stuff for them to remember everything and i mean everything Jamie'', he says very seriously.

''WHAT'', she shouts at him ''Absolutely not no definitely not now'' she gives him a look he well as surely knows.

''You know it will happen, they will know''. He replies

Everyone is just watching them wondering what he said when he whispered to make J become frantic.

''Yes but not now not till the issue is sorted'', She says digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands

Delilah agreed the first time around not to tell them he told himself if they knew some of it or remembered he would tell them and unfortunately for J he will he wants them all to be safe, they did it her way at first time where he ended up taken her memories to be sure that she also was safe and now they need help they cannot sort this themselves and it will affect her family big time if she does not let them in on what has been going on.

''Sorry'', he says as he turns to her parents ''Follow me''.

''NO'', J yells ''You do this and it will be worse'', she yells

''How do we know? They can help, he did it you're way and things turned worse and then more worse'', Says Blair

''Excuse me my way was me and him finding a way to fix stuff but he went behind my back and kept me out of it'', J says angry trying not to curse

''For your own good'', Blair replies for his husband

''Well it did more worse than good''. J was pissed off now more than ever not because of what happened but she did not want her parents being angry at her or blaming her for this as she does herself.

''You need to tell us what is going on now'', Says the Doctor

''I agree as I'm so confused'' Everyone turns around and looks at Ryan ''What?'', he says ''I am and i want to know what happened as we all do'' He defends himself.

''Yes but you don't have to say it just think it son'', Says Graham

Everyone's attention was back on J Delilah and Blairish.

''You either tell us now sweetie or we will make sure we know before you know anything else, as it seems you don't know everything'' River was calmer than the Doctor, she wanted to help her daughter as well but she was annoyed. River did not like not knowing something that involves her family.