River??

The Doctor was doing something with the Tardis she said it was to make more than one custard cream dispenser. I laughed at that and then she told me they won't all have Custard creams in them some will have Jammie Dodgers i was happy at that statement.

Yaz had asked why she needed more in the first place.

''Well you see what if one runs out then there is more in the other, and I'm only installing a few more around the Console'' The Doctor smiles

Ryan and Graham had went out for some quality time, Yaz was just leaving to see her family for the day while i was trying to get the Doctor to come out for some food, Sure the Tardis has food and most likely would make me what i want but i just wanted a meal with the Doctor that ain't ready in a few seconds.

After Yaz left i asked the Doctor ''So do you wanna go get some food?''.

She looks at me she went to speak but i cut her off, ''You know it's nice to get out a little and relax no working on the Tardis for a little and enjoying some nice food outside without being interrupted by aliens, so i take that as a yes'', i smile widely.

She just looks at me then decided to put down what she was doing and headed in my direction ''Okay then J let's go'', she said smiling.

''Hope you have some money Doctor as i'm skint'', i walked to the door and opened it ''Come on then'' i stepped outside.

We headed out to this little cafe it seemed decent, We sat down, seconds later the Waiter came along asking is what we wanted we order two soft drinks first. We had not decided on food yet.

We were looking at the menu when we both heard a filmlla voice.

''Yes that is fine thank you'' is all she said before turning.

When she looked down to her Vortex manipulator her curls bounced as she was about to head then i heard the Doctor mutter ''River'' under her breath.

I looked to the Doctor as she turned her attention back to me, her face expression was sadness guilt and lost without her wife, and overall love towards the woman.

I give her a smile before turning my attention to the table trying to hide my face, but i was to late.

River looked right at me i could feel her gaze on me so i looked up to her and smiled, she seemed to look like she was unsure if i remember her or not. I left her wondering because if she mentioned something then the Doctor would know something she ain't supposed to just yet.

She comes over to our table a little more she stops a few feet away and looks at the Doctor not knowing it is the Doctor or does she? I doubt it she showed me once, i remember when i was younger she showed me all the Doctors Faces and this one was not on it.

After the Doctor first picked me up in Edinburgh i never knew who she was, but the Tardis noise was filmilla to me. After actually meeting the Doctor before properly Travelling with her i meet her younger faces, so i assume she knew who i was when we first meet but of course never said anything.

I meet River quite a few times with the Doctor, but i remember meeting her a couple times when i was younger as well.

But I'm still not sure why the Tardis materialization was so familiar to me, But when i meet River around the age of 5 is the earliest i remember her. I did meet her a few times after not realising it was the same woman till I was about 12 and then I was curious to why I kept seeing her but we will get into that another time.

When I first remember meeting her it was in a park and she was looking for someone and she had stopped. I ran up to her curious and asked who she was looking for, she smiled at me and said have I meet a man in a bowtie running around with a ginger haired woman and another man.