Memories part 2

A/N So this is part 2 of Memories as title says there is a part 3 and then we will get back to some random awesome one shots. Enjoy this and let me know what you all think of these chapters third part will be up in a couple days or so I will also point out that the next chapter is long longer than the last chapter but not much, so the next couple one shots after it will be pretty short.

The Doctor and River rush out of the med bay in search for their daughter,

"J", yells the Doctor as she makes her way to the console room.

River heads to J's room.

The Doctor gets to the Console room greeted by a startled Ryan as he stands eating away at the biscuits.

"I know you said we were not to eat these unless you said but", as she spits crumbs out his mouth,

"Not now Ryan have you seen J?", she asks ignoring that he was eating her custard creams

"Nope", he says popping the P

River on other hands enters J's room to find her sitting on the edge of her bed with a bad putting things in it.

"Going somewhere sweetie?", she says and J pops her head up and turns around she sighs and shoves some other things in the bag.

"No no not really", she says smiling standing up to face her mother better.

"So why the bag? And not really?", she questions her daughter

"Ahh yeah was gonna ask Pa to take me home", she lies through her teeth but unfortunately River can see through it.

"You sure?", River asks not trying to give away too much that she can sense the lie.

"Mhm hmm", J mumbles giving her mum a hug.

As she was doing so River hugs her back, once she pulls away J looks up to her and Chats about something so random.

But as River was listing not paying much attention J sneakily takes her Vortex manipulator of her mother's wrist.

She laughs to herself that it worked she quickly puts it in her back pocket telling her mother she will be in the console room soon. But as she said this River felt that her manipulator was not on her wrist.

It took a few seconds to a moment before she realised what just happened she lifted her wrist and looked at her daughter.

J steps back grabbing her back fast putting it on her back she moves to the other side of her bed as her she mumbles "Sorry".

As River watches her daughter place the Vortex manipulator on her wrists "Don't", she says given her daughter a look.

As she was about to say something more the Doctor comes in "Did you", she smiles "Ahh J", she says stepping beside River more to see.

"Wait what are", she says as she looks to J typing in coordination "River?", The Doctor questions her wife.

"She stole it", she says still eyes on their daughter.

"Stole well more like borrowed I'll bring it back", J Smiles typing the last digits in and within a flash she's gone.

"River how could you let her take it? How did she take it?", The Doctor asks.

"First off she took it without me noticing talking about some random foods she wants to try I didn't notice till she stepped back", she says sighing "and i don't know how she managed to I was too memorised to what she was saying made no sense but we have to find her", she says worried.