A future visit?

"Pa?" J smiles at the Doctor.

"Mhm?" She hums as she eats a custard cream

"I'm going to go visit some friends today" she smiles letting The Doctor know.

"Alrighty where to luv?" She finishes her biscuit.

"Oh no your fine, I fixed my Vortex Manipulator", she smiles back at The Doctor.

"Really? Nasty Travel that, and we are in the Tardis anyways", The Doctor says getting another biscuit from the despiser.

"I'm sure, don't worry" J laughs typing in her coordinations, The Doctor walks to her.

"Let me know when you will be home" she hugs her daughter.

"I will Pa, Thank you" J hugs The Doctor back, and presses down and within moments she is gone.

After she leaves the Doctor looks around, no one is in the Console now but her, she feels her hearts sink, then a flash comes to her right she smiles and turns, thinking J changed her mind.

Unfortunately it was not J, but it was in fact, "River" The Doctors eye's brighten at the sight of her wife.

"Hello", The Doctor smiles and within union says

"Sweetie" with River, River raises her Eyebrow at her and laughs.

She goes up to the Doctor and Kisses her sweetly on the lips, The Doctors hands stay in the air for a quick moment before she finds herself placing them on Rivers hips.

"Still not sure what to do with those hands dear?" River laughs at her wife.

"Ahh, I do so luv", she thinks and looks into Rivers eye, "Shh" The Doctor laughs Booping Rivers Nose.

River almost snorts are her wife, as she laughs.

"Hey Doc", Graham says,

In comes the gang.

"River", Yaz smiles at her,

"Yaz" River laughs, " and Ryan" She smiles greeting them.

"Hello, we haven't seen you in some time" He says back.

"Ahh, you see. Plenty of reasons for that, where is my daughter then? I've missed her" River says Smiling but the Doctor could see the hurt in her eyes, the pain River must feel, she misses her daughter and can't see her everyday when she herself can.

"Ahh" The Doctor smiles softly, "You literally just missed her, She has gone off to meet some friends" She smiles given some sympathy Rivers way.

"Mhm" River hums, "Well where are we then?" She wonders.

Ryan, Yaz and Graham watch the Doctor and River exchange Diary's, they decided to go out and have some lunch including the Gang.

River wanted to try and wait and see if she could catch her daughter before going.

They got to this pub, it was around 12:58pm, lunchtime menus was up, they find a booth table to sit at. There was a young woman up at bar.

She had on some deep Purple Docs, and Ripped black jeans, she wore a black t-shirt with Rick and Morty on it, she also had a hoodie on, a zipper one, it was a shade of deep Purple as well, her hair however was a dark reddish, but you could tell she had on a wig.

She seemed about in her early or late twenties.

Her eyes lock with Rivers and she smiles warmly at her, she then looks to the Gang and The Doctor she grins and jumps down heading in their direction.