Space Dragons?

Yaz and Ryan where chatting away to the Doctor as she was taken them to a surprise location she wanted to take them to a carnival a space carnival Graham was not so much into it but decided to go anyway his words where "I will not be going on any weird rides or eating any weird foods", I laughed at him but we kept it a secret from Yaz and Ryan only reason why we knew is I got it out the Doctor and Graham was listing in.

I was thinking as Graham joined the others if you could get Space Carnivals how about Space Dragons? How cool would that be? Never mind how to train your dragon, it's about how to get to space with your dragon or seeing those Space Dragons.

I was pulled out my thoughts when I felt the Tardis shake violently I turned around shakinly getting up off the floor I asked Pa "What happened?", she just looked at me and shrugged checking the monitor her eyes grew wide not of fear not of anything by curiosity and amazement.

"Well it seems the Tardis took us 64,000 light years away from the universe well not away", she looks at me "But further than you would expect to be", and pointed at me and smiled. I think to myself just be more clear no one understands but I laughed at my own thoughts knowing I can be just like that.

Something made the Tardis shake again and I heard Ryan say "what was that?", I turned to look at him as the Doctor had a huge grin on her face.

The Tardis started flashing a weird way I could sense her getting my attention and so it seems Pa did too she looked at me then to the door as if she understands what's happening and not like the rest of us confused.

I headed to the door we heard what sounded like, oh no way? Is that a? I rushed to the door flew it open and there we have it all around us they were,

"SPACE DRAGONS?", I Yelled and some looked directly at me I swear totally not mental one just totally winked at me.

It had black all down it till the tail that was more a silver grey colour the wings the dragon had on were tinted with blue and black her eyes were grey pure grey. Yes she reason being? She turned and I could hear her somehow saying she was a female named Trix and that the others behind her are her family, took awhile for the translation I don't speak Dragon unfortunately.

There was a boy dragon tiny so small compared to the mother Purple and blues everywhere and tints of Black and the eyes pure yellow a bright yellow.

A little girl more of the same colour of her mother but eyes so Yellow.

And the father Purple all over till the tail a bright green and yellow and he had yellow eyes, his wings where purple and green with tints of yellow they were gorgeous to look at.

Another bash came from the side of the Tardis and the mother dragon makes a sound it was high pitched and sounded annoyed by the sounds of her it took a few moments to understand she was telling her younger child to stop hitting the Tardis.

He was playing with his sister again and kept on bashing into the Tardis.

"Don't hog all of the sight to yourself", I heard the Doctor chuckle behind me I moved and I sat down with my feet hanging out the door.

I let the others behind me stand and see of course I had to stay and look so I sat.

There were other dragons different shades colours shapes sizes it was amazing different and a sight to see.

The universe around us was dark shades given the dragon's their scales having a shine to them as their bright colours illuminate around us.

"You know I was just thinking about Space Dragons before this", I said

"I know, she told me", I look up to Pa smiling at me.

"The Tardis did this for me?", I question and felt my eyes burn with tears filling out of happiness.

"Yes", The Doctor replies her face light up with different shades of colours from outside.

I smiled and turned to the door I brush my hands on it and said  "Thank you", directly to the Tardis.

"What about the Carnival?", I then ask.

"We have plenty of time", Pa says.

"Course we do we are on a Spaceship", chuckles Graham

"Space Carnival?", Ryan and Yaz say at the same time we just laughed and Pa nodded at them.

I turned back to watch the dragons a little Pink and brown one came up to the door you could see the smile on their little faces they were so small, smaller than a medium size dog then the dragons mother or father came up and also smiled they were huge bigger than the last dragons we saw this dragon was bigger than a ship, may I mention I mean a boat ship not spaceship but still massive.

"WOW", Says Yaz.

"Yes these ones are linkinops they can grow 400 meters and weight A LOT", says the Doctor

Darn I think that's a lot from this tiny one from the smaller one to becoming a huge one they had three little eyes and four noses why four? Not a clue.

We stayed here for a little while watching and being memorised by each and every dragon that flew past apparently they do have a planet but they only go back to rest and get this? What do they eat? you wont believe this, they eat broken asteroids and take energy from near black holes but never going to close.

Insane absolutely insane but amazing.