Lost Tardis keys?

A/N, I'm sorry if anyone doesn't eat meat?!? This chapter might offend a little? I don't know but a wee warning incase it does.

Sorry again, also if you all love and ship The Doctor and River, i think I've mentioned it before, there is a group I made on Facebook for them both called 'Everything DoctorXRiver' Everyone is welcome.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter .

The Doctor and the gang left J, she wanted time to herself. The Doctor was more than happy to leave her daughter just to herself she can sense she needed her time.

J had actually gone and meet up with Bill for the full week. But she was back before the end of the day when her Father left her. She managed to fix up that darn Vortex manipulator of hers and added more to it. She added a clock to tell her what time it was, and how long she had been from the previous area.

Even though she had a clock telling her the time, on what timestream she was in, it also told her the time she had left the Tardis.

It is weird to explain but she added it that way she could go back to an hour just before the Doctor and the fam get back.

The Doctor and the Fam had just gotten back from a rather odd adventure they never actually came in contact with any raging aliens trying to fight or kill, or humans for that matter. But the Doctor however did find a Key, and at the instant she knew belonged to her Tardis.

She couldn't remember being here before? 1803, Scotland in the Highlands. She thought about it hard but she cannot for the life of her place herself here on this day, time or even timestream. But there it was laying as if it had been lost for a very long time, under some rocks. Only reason they noticed it was because it had begun to glow when they had passed and Yaz just caught it with her eyes.

The Doctor took it with her, maybe J had lost it? And if so why? When? Maybe River? She didn't know but she wanted to know her gut was telling her to find out. A Tardis key lost out there in any timestream could be very bad. Very, very bad. Especially in the wrong hands.

The Doctor and the Gang then proceeded to go on with the day coming into contact with alien cows, the Doctor had mentioned that even now a days the Cows are aliens.

'So you're telling me animals are aliens?' Ryan had been shocked.

'Absolutely, all had came to Earth one way or another' The Doctor mentioned.

They were amazed but back then the Cows spoke... thinking about it now this made Yaz very, very upset for eating meat but she could also not stop.

The Doctor has mentioned that no matter what, they were originally brought here to be food, and to eat food. And the cows knew, they knew when they will be taken away to become meat or be used as milk but they think they are reincarnated, if turned into meat, they think they will be turned Into humans themselves so they never have minded or will.

But the Doctor will never agree with any animal being abused to become food, or abused at all, these animals most that we eat know they will be used for food or something else but they also believe it to be their passageway to a better living life.

After they had all been shocked and spoke to different animals around the area they headed back to the Tardis.

'So why did animals stop speaking' Asks Graham.

'They didn't, Humans stopped listing' The Doctor said, 'Just like yous stopped listening to birds' she points out as some birds fly past.

'Seriously?' Yaz questions the Doctor and she just nods.