It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!

We are all standing around the Tardis Console as we are about to fly through the Vortex when Graham pipes up "Doc where exactly are we going?", he looks over to her as he tries to hold on to something ,while the Doctor grins at him and pulls the lever and off we are through the Vortex.

As we are all still trying to figure out where we are going the Tardis lands with a jolt the Doctor grabs a Custard cream and heads to the Door "Well fam you coming?", and she awaits us to join.

While the rest head towards her I quickly sneak a look at the Screen to see where we are but she had switched it off, "J I knew you would do that now come on", she sings biting into her biscuit.

I groan and stumble over to her "Why can't you just tell us where we are going?", I sigh.

"That would ruin the surprise", she says with that filmila smile, I however roll my eyes.

First out the Tardis was Ryan "No way", I heard second was Yaz "Doctor really this is amazing", she gasps Graham "Doc absolutely stunning she's gonna love it", and then the Doctor turns her head to me as she steps out of the Tardis.

"You coming?", she asks as I could hear whooshing sounds like water falling?

I stepped outside the Tardis doors and to my surprise the view was not what I expected, my eyes went wide my mouth flew open and I stopped breathing for a moment before the wind caught in my chest I could feel how dry my throat was and I slightly coughed catching my breath at this amazing wonderful view.

"OH MY", is all I could say.

"Welcome to Nevada Fall the Highest Waterfall on the Merced River in Yosemite National Park, California", the Doctor Smiles

"I know, oh I know I recognise it from pictures and stuff I have read about this place", I say with a large happy smile to her, "I was only mainly stating some information J I know you know I brought us here not only for us all but specifically for you", She smiles widely at me just as excited as I was.

"Oh", I say looking back to the water I'm surprised no one noticed us coming out the Tardis but for some reason no one ever does.

"Thank you, Thank you", I say slightly doing a half jog run to hug her the team just chuckled and the Doctor did as well, "You're welcome sweetie", she says and I pull out the hug and smile up at her at those words.

"Now then let's have a proper look at it yes?", she says heading more towards the barrier that was around the cliff to keep people safe, to look down at the waterfall followed by the rest of us.

"It's absolutely beautiful Doctor", I say looking over the views the waterfall down the cliff as my mouth hung open taken everything in with each eye catching moment.

The day went by absolutely brilliant no aliens no running no saving the world not that I mind that at all I love the adventures the adrenaline but having a day like this is absolutely amazing, and Ryan was taken to a place he wanted to visit we all went to Disneyland he want to see what it was like back after it first opened.

Yaz wanted to see the first ever time the film Mary Poppins was released I made a joke, about how i know in our time there is a new movie coming out about how Mary could be a Time Lord or well Lady, how her bag is bigger on the inside a Tardis for a bag? We laughed about it the Doctor not so much, but then she saw the funny side within it but then had this serious face on again as if to saw we might have found out a secret behind the character of Mary Poppins so now my theory is the Doctor has given the writers the idea for such character.

Graham just wanted to see Grace again from a far and that he did, however this he did alone he wanted to do it alone and he did the Doctor trusted him not to go change the past or future or cause any sort of paradox and he didn't and that there was all he wanted.

And as for me of course I wanted to visit Nevada Falls I have heard and read great stuff about the sightings and saw on TV so yes guilty wanted to see it for myself, and let me tell you it's absolutely beautiful words can't describe it. We are even in our own year it seems. So yes this day has just been absolutely perfect.

"Thank you Doctor for this", I say hugging her again as we enter the Tardis "It was a Beautiful brilliant day".

"Absolutely Doc beautiful thank you as well", says Graham. Ryan and Yaz also say in union "Thank you", and the Doctor smiles at us all.

"No problem fam no problem at all so who's hungry shall we go get something to get? Where should we go eh?", she asks smiling up at us.

"How about you pick? Don't you wanna go somewhere eat somewhere without any interruptions just for one day or a couple of hours for yourself and not for others", I ask looking at her and everyone else who is smiling in agreement.

"Oh no honestly I'm fine guys you pick", she says but I shook my head and demanded she was to pick and with that she laughed at herself and said "Well then let's go Fam our food awaits", and with that we were all holding on as we entered the Vortex once again leaving Nevada Falls behind.