1960s Earth 1.46

J has gone home for the weekend or well that is what she told the Doctor.

So the Doctor took the gang to this out of space 1960s hotel it was called 1960s Earth 1.46 no idea why but it was a large massive whole castle-like Hotel floating in space above the planet it belongs too. The people who own it are actually from earth 50,000 years in the future from 2019.

They were time agents and the Doctor has been before actually a good couple of times but she can't really pin the last time she was there. She feels like it was with Bill but she can't pinpoint the time in her head which is very weird.

Either way, it was designed to look like the 1960s earth mainly because that was the best and favourite year of this travelling time agent couple.

The Doctor Yaz Ryan and Graham were waiting at the entrance when the Doctor noticed a very angry looking Scotsman, with a young woman. She was right she did come here with Bill at one point but why can she not fully remember, either way, she told the gang that the grey-haired Scotsman was her and not to approach and hopefully the Tardis ain't close to her version.

Does she think maybe forgetting is that she does bump into her future self? Who knows she will find out soon enough.

She overhears Bill saying how she was feeling a little down and that she was going back to the Tardis, however the Doctor turned to Bill "Alright then me and Nardol will explore the new off-centre museums although I have to find him first", and she chuckles at the memory of that moment appearing back in her mind from hearing her past self.

Now she definitely knows she was made to forget but why? What was the reason? She watches as Bill goes off up to an elevator she watches the doors open as another woman stands in the lift. She watches carefully but she didn't see the others face Bill blocked it as she hugs the person in front of her she finds this very weird because she can't recall Bill or herself being there with anyone else but Nardol not even Missy was there maybe she was meant to forget this person?

"Doctor?" Ryan interrupts her thoughts

"Hmm?" She hums And turns to him as the lift doors finally fully close.

"The south next exploring windows," he says as more a wonder "what is that?", he finally asks the question on his mind.

"Ahh well, not too sure that's new to me I think?" She places her hand into her back pocket and pulls out a packet of custard creams and starts to much on them.

Ryan rolled his eyes at her, Graham asked if he could have one the Doctor looked at him as if to say no he went to say sorry and she laughs and says "of course you can here", and she hands him the packet.

The 12th Doctor has gone to get Nardol but he could not find him he set off for his Tardis maybe he's there but when he gets to his beloved ship something is wrong with his Tardis when he enters it's almost if,

"I haven't I? I must have oh god not again come on where is my Tardis then? And why does it look like spider legs upside down did I fell and hit my head? Did you Idris?" He chuckles at himself and strokes the door frame as he stands to look around his future interior.

The reason he thought his Tardis was here is they are in very similar looking spots but on different floors, he just could not remember if it was this floor or the one above or below.

"Aye well sexy I have to go find the other you and Nardol can't forget about Nardol can I?", he wanders off not thinking too much of this.

Meanwhile, Bill was laughing with J as they walked down the hall, suddenly a scream could be heard and then nothing they looked down the hall to see a man apologising as she had just seen a Beatle.