Fish People?

Yaz was chatting with Ryan while myself, Graham and The Doctor where walking ahead I could hear their conversation lightly Ryan had asked "Do you think J is the Doctor's Daughter?", Yaz chuckled at that and replied "I doubt it, would the Doctor know and not tell us?", and Ryan I could feel his gaze on me "It's just she acts a lot like her and yes I guess you're right but what if she didn't know", he had said and Yaz just chuckled again.

I turned my head to look at them they both looked at one another and I giggled to myself, but as I turned and saw the Doctor looking at me puzzled she totally heard their conversation I just smiled and kept on walking.

We got to a building very funny looking it was slanted but apparently to the Doctor inside it was not curious to this I wanted to check it out so I rushed towards the building opened the door and saw them my face froze wide eyed and the rest came following in.

I turned eyes still wide and spoke "FISH PEOPLE FISH HEADS FISH", Is all I could really get out. Where were we exactly? Fish people sounds like something I was told about when I was younger a story I was told.

"Well don't just look at them like that they will feel very very offended yes there fish people they have fish heads they breath the water oxygen on this planet and they do speak too", The Doctor said smiling to me and then looking to the rest Yaz was blinking and looking at the Doctor.

"Hold up Water oxygen Doc?", asks Graham and the Doctor smiled "I'm glad you asked", and she claps her hands together.

"Well Gang The tardis is helping us with the water situation within the oxygen it's quite remarkable there is flecks of Water within the oxygen just enough for the Flings that is there species names funny if you think about it oooh yes water in there oxygen for them, but the Tardis is helping us as if we breathed the water parts in well we could drown as well we don't need water in out oxygen we just need oxygen, well you humans definitely do, however the water they have is not salt water it's clear so that is good salt water would be bad for the Flings". She explained I understood now where we was.

Planet LightFling of the Flings I heard of them before once but never thought I would get here that's because I thought it was just a story apparently there water streams are Purple and blues I absolutely need to see this beautiful water.

"Oooh do they have like Rivers here or water streams?", I question knowing the answer.

"Yes and guess what J they are your favorite colour Purple within some blues but Purple, Right Gang after we have a chat here we are going to see the water", she says happier than before at the mention of the water.

"Hey, I'm the Doctor this is Graham", she points to him "This is Ryan", Abe turns to him and then she turns to Yaz "And this is Yaz, Yasmin but i'm her friend so it is Yaz maybe you could be her friend it's awesome to have friends like these people", she was rambling I just watched and chuckled this got her attention "Yes right and this is J, we call her J like Jay but her name is Jamielee", she smiles and I have to laugh come on she started to semi ramble again, "And your names?", she gestures to the Flings.

Bubble bubble came out of one's mouth before it spoke "I'm *Bubble* Clay *Bubble*", we smile I'm curious on the bubbles never was told this. "And I *Bubble* I'm Tay *Bubble*", as they spoke their mouths opened sideways upwards it was weird not going to lie.

"Well Hello Clay and Tay Siblings?", The Doctor asks.

"Yes *Bubble* How did *Bubble* you know? *Bubble*", asks the one named Tay.

"Well your names are similar and you have the same colour eyes and ears, quick lesson Gang only Twin Siblings have the same Eyes and Ear colours", said the Doctor.