Old Memories New Findings

The Doctor walks through her Tardis finding room by room, rooms she forgot she had, rooms that belonged to past companions all left the way they left it, she stops at one room to the end of the hall.

The Tardis had moved rooms around and with this room particular was also moved the name on the outside Amelia Pond and Rory Williams a tear rolled down the Doctors cheek, she quickly whipped it away.

She moves away from the door and turns down another hallway down this hallway where the rooms off Bill Potts, Nardol and even the room Missy used, God knows what's living in there she only used it a few couple times here when she not in the vault.

The Doctor moved on then came Rose Tylers room, then Donna Noble and then Martha Jones along with Captain Jack Harkness, then came Sarah Jane Smith's along with other rooms from past Companions.

The Doctor got to the end of the hallway no more turns but at the very end of this one was Susan Foreman's room the Doctor's granddaughter another tear ran down her face.

The Doctor sighs before heading back she stops at Amy's Room again looking over to the room across Melody Pond the room River used the room she would now use as a place to keep her wardrobe and other mysterious things she didn't want cluttered in their room.

Even so their room the Doctors and Rivers, nights became colder without her with beside her. The empty space beside her would always and forever be her wife's side it still had her distant scent, the scent of River Song.

The Tardis hums under the Doctors feet sending her some comfort as she thinks of her wife. She decides to step inside her wife's room to see what kind of things she kept in her room. She hesitates at first but soon decides this is what she needs to do.

She opens the door to the fullest and most amazing scent of River, she smiles and walks in fully leading to a unit by the wardrobe that had a few alien items including a Trilogy on the people of crispy the planet light years away from earth.

She heads to open the wardrobe to have a look at some of Rivers Clothes she has most in her shared wardrobe with the Doctor but not many only a few. She opens it to find most of her outfits she's been seen in, there was also a particular small dress that caught the Doctor's eyes it looks like a 6 year olds dress was it Rivers? When she was little? No that can't be right can it?

The dress was a lovely shade of Tardis Blue the dress was beautiful, it was layered the Ruffled part of the Dress was a shade of Purple to go with the Bow, the dress was asymmetrical with Swirling flowers embroidered on it.

It was for a child as the Doctor figured before it had the label 5-6 on it. Maybe River brought it in a memory from when she was a child? The dress had never been worn but it looked like it had been bought but never used, it had a little hair band next to the dress on another hanger. It was also purple, although the dress had never been worn the hair band looked like it had been very worn the Bow was fallen off it and the plastic of the band was coming out of the fabric of the hair band.

The Doctor thought about it but when did River bring this dress in here if it was hers, surely she would have worn it this dress was beautiful. River would never pass the chance to wear anything this beautiful even as a child. But the Doctor just didn't understand why she would have the dress.

The Doctor picked up the hair band and started to fiddle with it in her hands, something told her this was important to River but not exactly Rivers.

The Doctor put the dress back but kept the hair band she walked around with it and looked around more there was nothing more to see she headed back out closing the door. Little did the Doctor know that behind the closet door there was a shelf of a photo of a young girl she had blonde hair and glasses she had little dimples but it was only the one picture, always kept out of sight but never dusty the Tardis kept it from any dust landing on it, River had asked.

The Doctor walks back to the Console room still holding the hair band, Yaz had been talking to Ryan, while Graham was talking with J.

Yaz had first noticed the Doctor she was in deep thought Yaz had asked the Doctor "Doctor are you alright?" no answer, this got Graham turning from his conversion and he asked, "Doc what's that in your hand?" he didn't quite see what she was fiddling with.

The Doctor Turned around quickly noticing the gang "Oh Hey Gang", she says ignoring the questions because she didn't hear it correctly.

J noticed the hair band she thought it looked familiar and she didn't think or realised it was hers she hasn't seen it since she was like 8 she didn't even think to how the Doctor could have gotten hers maybe a coincidence?

She just walked up took it from the Doctor and said "Look at this, I had a hair band just like this when I was little, it disappeared one day when it was in my room, it was also very worn out like this I thought my mum had thrown it in the bin" she chuckles at that.

The Doctor just looks at her trying to figure this out did River take it from her? Why would she do that? Why would River need a child's hair band or even a dress wait is the dress hers as well? The Doctor was cut from her thoughts from Ryan "Doctor" is all he said.

"Oh yes, hey Ryan what's up?" she says clueless to what was going on.

"Oh you seem very distracted" he says.

The Doctor ignored his question she asked J if she had a dress like the one she found in Rivers wardrobe.

"Oh I wish that sounds beautiful though, I did write to Santa once asking for a dress like that, I saw in the mall one day, it was absolutely beautiful" she smiles at the memory, remembering the woman she saw that day standing beside her as she asked her mum for the dress however, it cost more than she ever thought for her mum.

The lady on other hands had the most beautiful smile and the most wild of curly hair she now knows it was River, River Song. She chooses to leave this information out though.

The Doctor thinks again maybe River heard thought she would get it for her she remembers J saying she's meet River, the Doctor has met J before in her past regenerations, she remembered no long after the first time she saw her in her thirteenth regeneration. They didn't go on many adventures like they do now.

J had also forgotten most her previous adventures with the Doctor till she got her memories back off the Tardis it was like someone give her something that made her forget, on that note it was the same for the Doctor as if when they meet again they slowly remember it was the same for J's memories with River.

The Tardis told her that she would remember everything and how she forgot in due time and it was just for her own good and the Doctors. However the Doctor blamed hers on regeneration so the Tardis didn't need to mention anything and a good thing of it.

"Well since that's settled I guess we can bin this headband or hairband whatever", says J.

"No, no I will put it back where I found it we don't even know who's it is", says the Doctor.

"Well seems to me it needs the bin" says J.

"Well, I found it and it's going back, okay?" says the Doctor.

She headed back to Rivers room to put it back and in the process of doing so she looked further into the wardrobe and found the picture she studies it for a moment as if she recognises the child in the picture, she then decided to put it back she will brianstorm this one soon she needed to think of something else for a moment. The thoughts running wild had her needing to have an adventure.

She headed back to the gang she studies J for a second thinking she pushes the thoughts back in her head and off they went on that adventure.