A Surprise Plenet.

The Doctor was at her console fiddling with things and eating those custard creams, Yaz had walked in after getting read. It was a new day and most the Companions were just waking up especially J, she hasn't slept for what seemed like a month or so. She just goes into her room and lays there listening to music or reading or maybe watching TV.

Ryan was getting ready while Graham was getting something to eat and making himself a sandwich in case of emergencies.

The Doctor had a smile on her face as Yaz enters "Morning Yaz sleep well? Did you get something to eat we have a great day of adventures today", she smiles widely.

"Yes sleep was good, and yep just left Graham making his emergency sandwich and eating toast", she laughs "Where are we going today?", she asks.

"I thought we could take a trip to this planet I once visited in my younger days, I haven't taken anyone there yet. When I first arrived the creatures of the planet was just adapting and getting their homes up. So I swore to only go back when the time was right. Plus I got a call asking to be seen by their leader". She smiles widely and shoved a biscuit in her mouth.

"So where is J?", The Doctor wonders

"I think she's still asleep", Yaz says picking up a biscuit for herself the Doctor glares at her but decided she could have one.

"Sleeping? Still, it's 11 am why is she still asleep I will have to go wake her, she can't miss out on this planet wait till you all see the sky it's wonderful", she says heading towards the hallways.

"Doctor", says Yaz and The Doctor turns around.

"Yes?", she questions

"I don't think J has actually had sleep, sometimes most days she's up before us all expect you. When I ask if she's slept well she says meh just been reading or she mentions music or TV she says 'I don't really need as much sleep as much as I love love to dream sometimes I don't need it' and well she seems fine normally so she's not tired herself out", Yaz tells the Doctor this new information.

"Oh", says the Doctor as she looks directly to Yaz in deep thought before saying "Well we don't all need much sleep I guess, anyway we need her to be awake", she smiles and bolts on thinking she will ask J how much sleep she actually gets.

The Doctor walks along to J's room, she stands outside it and notices something she never has done before. Her bedroom door is Purple on the outside and there is a Thing hanging saying 'Do Not Disturb most likely reading' and it's stuck to the door. The Doctor tried to see what's under it but she couldn't get it away. Above it just says J's Room.

She decided she would knock first and she did. She got no reply.

She knocked once more, before deciding she would just go in and see if she's okay.

She slowly opens the door, it creaks a little and she sees J she's curled up in her bed with her duvet over her. All you can see is her head, she's cocooned herself in her duvet.

She sleeps peacefully and the Doctor can now notice that the girl really needed the sleep. The Doctor decided she will let her sleep an hour more before going to their destination she didn't want J missing out.

The Doctor turned around to leave but the pictures on J's dresser caught her eyes, she slowly and silently makes her way to the pictures to look at them.

J had brought some of her memories with her the last time she visited home. She doesn't visit her home much she calls in now and then but does not go see her family as the rest do.

There was one picture of J and her mum, she was young around the age of 8 she had gotten chocolate all over her face and her mum, The Doctor chuckles at this, J's Mum has long blonde hair with blue eyes she seemed a little familiar to the doctor like she knew this woman. But she could not put a name or memory to the face.