Author's Notes

Hey lovelies, now as it has come to the Finale episode of Who we have the 'Finale comment challenge' upload till New Year I assume the BBC will do one for then.

However I still will continue with these oneshots with the Thirteenth Doctor, now I am also writing another set off Oneshots including the previous Doctors/Companions and it will include Thirteenth as well difference with those oneshots it won't have J (aka me) in them. It will just be the Who cast but with more of my own idea's written adventures and enemies old enemies from the show (BBC) and what if the Previous companions might have meet other present Companions? I might Write that in or do another as well considering that we will see as I would love to write when Amy meets Donna.

I will continue this set off Oneshots with J in them (aka me), and of course with my own Adventures being added plus enemies.

Hope you enjoyed these so far I will update each week as normal, and hope you all are well and having a good day/night.

And thank you for everyone who has Voted read or commented (On here and Fanfic.net) it truly does mean a lot, and if you want to read any other Doctor Who fanfics I have another few posted 'Saving River Song' and 'We agreed I had to Blink' from the titles you can guess who these involve.

I'm working on a few as well as I said I have another set off Oneshots but I want to write a few before I start posting those ones. And then I have a Crossover fic in the makings now ahh shh SPOILERS we will not say much more. It's in the workings so it won't be up for some time and I have another and my own fiction in place.

But again thank you all and feel free to comment under this and let me know how you found season 11? I thought it was brilliant I loved each episode and adored Jodie as our Doctor. She did fantastic in my eyes and the rest off the team I found was great I liked their characters hoping in season 12 we get more development with them and also the writing I actually enjoyed.

P.s J (AKA me) my character there is a little plot happening not sure if you noticed from beginning but it's gonna be revealed eventually to who she truly is. I hope you enjoy this, I was not gonna completely reveal it or hint to it as much as I have now but I asked a friend should I and they thought I should, so I have decided I feel it go quite lovely if I do. Hope you find it good and enjoy.

I know it's 13th Doctor one shots but it's not from the Doctors point of view I will write a few from hers soon after the whole reveal so stay tuned for that. And thank you all for your comments votes and reads it truly means a lot to me.

I can't wait for the New Years Special. Eeeep 😍🥰 (Update I LOVED THE NEW YEARS SPECIAL!)