Area 51

The Doctor had been eating some toast when she hears the all so familiar Vortex manipulator sound when someone arrives. When she turns to see her wife she smiles at her,

"Hello Sweetie", River greets with her oh so familiar tone.

"Hello River", The Doctor smiles widely and gets up to pull her wife into a hug. "What brings you here today?" she wonders as she pulls back from the hug.

"Where are we first sweetie?", River Asks with her eyes admiring her wife's features.

"Mhmm, well last I saw of you was when you were just leaving to go see J before she was 14", says the Doctor this was 2 weeks ago for the Doctor in her timeline for River this was 4years ago.

"Ahh, so for me it was well Spoilers", River says grinnin.

"Well, Doctor I came to see you and my daughter and maybe have an adventure with the troops", River says laughing at her words, she's meet Yaz, Ryan and Graham but she hasn't really been on an adventure just yet with them.

"The Fam Ay well I'm sure they would love to get to know you more River absolutely."

River and the Doctor chatted for a bit before the rest were up and ready and had food they caught up on little things.

J was the last to awaken as per usual she either didn't sleep or slept.

She got herself dressed black and purple tartan leggings, her Chilling adventures of Sabrina T-Shirt and some black Vans, she had her hair up in a messy bun because she really didn't care for her hair today.

She goes to grab her phone as she gets a text from Bill, it read 'Hey,<3 How are you today beautiful?xx' she grins and replies 'I'm Fine Bill, and how are you? How is that gorgeous smile of yours? ;) xx'. And she then stuck her phone in her pocket and headed to the console room.

Her phone beeps again, She has this massive grin on her face as she just walks into the console room, Ryan noticed her first and she didn't really notice him as she was messing Bill back.

"Oooooh who are you messaging with that grin?" Ryan teases.

She looks at him as she blushes seeing everyone look at her including her mum, she wanted to give her a hug but she didn't really know what to do or say.

"Ummm, nothing just a funny picture", she lies.

"Oh, can I see?", Ryan could see she was fibbing.

"Umm", she says "when did mum get here?", she avoids the conversation and changed it sticks her phone in her pocket but as she did so it fell out of her pick. She turns to pick it up but Ryan does as a message comes through.

He looks at her and teases "Who's Bub? With two Purple Hearts?", he waves her phone in front of her.

"Oh come on seriously just give me the phone Ryan", she says pissed.

He senses he's upset her gives her it back,
"Sorry J". Ryan he says only meaning to have a laugh but J didn't see it as that.

"It's okay" She smiles.

"So Who is it?" The Doctor wonders of course she would not leave it be.

"No one just a friend just a weird nickname that's all", J really didn't wanna tell her mum and dad she's secretly dating an old companion of the Doctors who is traveling with a younger him they see each other now and then but make sure any Doctor is not involved as it's not the time for them to know.

She will tell them when she feels it's the right time for her timeline.

"Ahh okay, are you sure?", The Doctor raises an eyebrow.