J's Status!

This is set after the last chapter.

I hope you enjoy this! And take the last words in the status part as I mean it.

After J saw her younger self, she finally say her worth with everyone around her, with The Doctor, with Her family, With River and the gang. With Bill and within herself. So she decided to post a status to her Facebook page.

She knew everyone around her will see this, she thought about it a few times but it was time to let it out.

Her status read;
'Let me tell you a story of a young girl? Who never felt safe after things happened, she didn't feel wanted by her father never loved nor needed. She felt the same for her mother yet she loved and cared for her like no other but they never really got along. She hated her life hated the area they lived in hated every school she went too, not because she hated to learn, it was the people, the bullies who just never understood her, they didn't understand the way she was and why, they didn't think to ask a thing.

She felt numb day in day out, every night as well, she felt lost unwanted abandon. She was in pain, she felt like her soul was taken in and out of her and broken each and every time it was taken and put back into her body. Her temple that should never have been harmed but it was.

She didn't have any friends, she didn't really care soon enough she found her friends and family in TV shows she found she loved, she got addicted they became her family it became her reality she hated the real reality so why not make the fictional world her reality?

She didn't just turn to TV she also turned too book.

Soon enough her pain would get worse before it got better but then she found her birth parents, she ended up going on the wildest adventures that she only used to dream about, she found love, she found her family she found her family within her family.

She found friends she found love she found hope, she found life again.

She can not be more thankful too herself, that she kept strong she didn't do what she wished, she didn't go down an even darker path, it was just her thoughts she wanted to act upon them but something kept stopping her whatever that was she is grateful for.

She just wants this of her chest, and I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU NO MATTER HOW HARD IT MAY BE? There is always a light at the end of the tunnel you just gotta be strong and pull through if I can you can and let me tell you one thing.

I AM WORTH IT, AND SO ARE YOU!'

J finished typing she reads through it she wants to put more but she can't, she just this is right this is how it's meant to go. She smiles as she hovers the little coarser over the 'Post' button, she clicks. Her hearts beat really fast but she knows this is the right thing she smiles shutting of her laptop.

Meanwhile, River is with a younger Doctor she is scrolling through her own Facebook that she has hidden, J has her on it, but she is under another name. She scrolls past it a tear in her eye as she reads her daughter's words she leaves a Love reaction on it.

The Doctor is in the Library she is also on her hidden Facebook, she has J also on it but she doesn't know it's her, not because she doesn't want her to know but more of the world she does not want everyone knowing all her enemies, if they knew that would be bad they could track her. She also leaves a Love heart emoji on the post as she feels her guilt again for leaving J she knows that she can't do anything about it not now, And not back then, as much as she wants too. River feels the same.

Yaz also reads, she leaves a heart emoji as well along with Ryan and Graham.

Meanwhile J is watching Charmed, it was Charmed it Once Upon A time, she opted for Charmed this time.

She starts it from the beginning the Three sisters Prue, Piper and Phoebe. A show that helped her very much so growing up, one of them anyways.

She smiles as she gets herself comfortable in her bed, her blanket over her, she is wrapped up like a burrito, she grins as the first episode begins.

She's watched this so many times, yet every time she gets the same feel from the show, like many others, it's a good feeling.

She shuffled getting more comfortable, unfortunately she starts to fall asleep soon enough her eyes were closed and she is dreaming of eating a large feast of food.