The Food Planet

The Doctor has taken the gang to planet food yes that's right everything is food, very well that Graham had not eaten anything he was absolutely the only one very excited for this a planet where there is food? Little did he know that not everything could be eating.

They were walking past the cheese rings might I add that it was not earth food.

Graham took a few bits and scoffed it down,

"This cheese is absolutely delicious," he says licking his lips.

The Doctor stopped and spun around "You didn't ?" She says "didn't I say we can't eat till we got to the cafe?" She says raising an eyebrow more of a statement than a question.

"Yes", he says "what is it? Am I gonna die from this?", he asks panicked mode starts.

"Oh, no just", The Doctor says as Graham starts changing colour from his peachy skin he turns green yep green.

"What's happening?", he asks

"This is like some Charlie and the chocolate factory stuff" J chuckles as she says this.

"I'm I going to blow up?", Graham is in full panic mode he doesn't know what to do or think.

"Ummm", says Ryan

Yaz stood silent unsure of what to say as well as the fact she was watching this undone J was just laughing the Doctor gives her a look and she stopped well tried too.

"Graham", The Doctor says very calmly not what Graham heard.

"What?", he says as he could feel something behind him he turns fast and a tail started to grow big and green "I'm turning into some rat mutant Ninja turtle" he spins trying to catch the tail.

This sends Yaz into a fit of laughter Ryan soon follows and J was practically pissing herself laughing.

The doctor couldn't help but giggle as well "don't worry" she says.

"Worry? Don't? Doc tell me am I going to be eating this weird cheese for the rest of my life?", god he doesn't half panic right?

"No", the Doctor says "how much did you eat?" She wonders.

"About this much" he grabs a handful more showing.

"Okay well you will be normal again around 6 pm", she says.

"WHAT? It's only 9 am" he wonders what else will happen "am I gonna turn smaller? Ears up here", he gestures to his head "am I going to be even more green?", he panics himself more.

"Listen you will be normal again just don't eat any more or it will last longer, it's a changing settlement type cheese it turns people into green snakelings and no it's not a snake before you start it's more a green like looking rat type animal not a rat either but the size of one but the skin of a snake,'' she says rambling on about how the cheese can even turn you into a cat-like animal.

"And people normally eat it if they want to be another type of animal in this case alien to an animal when they need therapy it's their type of therapy here,'' she says smiling not amused but this has Graham just thinking.

"So he will be okay?", asks Ryan

"Absolutely But warning don't eat anything that's not from a plate here or bought from a store even then be careful okay got it?", she slightly holds in a wee laugh the look on everyone's face but J's.

"I guess we should have expected something like this,'' Yaz says.

"What expect to be turned into an animal type alien thing from alien cheese that is a planet of food?", nope definitely should have expected such a thing Graham says sarcastically.

"Oh and don't eat any of those", The Doctor says pointing to vegetable looking things.

"Why?", Ryan asks.

J bursts out laughing "well if you don't want to grow a nose bigger than a carrot I'd definitely not eat them made that mistake once i could not go anyway my nose was sooo large and pointy", she laughs at the memory but also is red-faced from the laughing and a little embarrassment.

"Doc why didn't you warn us about all this before?", Graham wonders.

"I did you just didn't listen I said not to eat anything you see", she says smiling.

Graham huffs a little.

"Come on gang lets go get some of their candy fluffy floss", she says tapping her Sonic on her other hand.

"Will it change us?"  Yaz asks

"Nope", J says before the Doctor could say anything.

"Will it make things worse?", Graham wonders the Doctor shook her head no. 

"Good", he lets out a breath "now I gotta walk around like a well whatever this is", he says with his hands now some sorta claws.

"At least you can still talk and think", J says chuckling.

They all just looked at her and the Doctor gestures for them to move along.