The Slitheen Family are back.

The Tardis stops on Earth March 2020, it was a week after New Year's Day 2019 and we decided to go check out this event happening in March the 17th in 2020, the Doctor said it was a wonderful world event. People from all over were coming to see or stayed at home to watch, not just from counties there were some aliens according to the Doctor they were good and not out to cause trouble.

The event was the sighting of a new planet found back at the end of 2019. It had been found and called TrippleTain and after we had seen this event we were going to go to the planet to see what we could find out about it. Everyone was either in Times Square or at the London Event watching from a screen as well as Times Square's big screen and with multiple screens around people were also watching from their homes or around at pubs everyone was tuned in.

NASA had this big event going on and it was a global event but little did they know some aliens were here to see it too.

Apparently to the Doctor this planet was never supposed to have been found by NASA but it did somehow and we were going to figure out why.

We got out of the Tardis and headed to a spot not too crowded but also not empty in Edinburgh. Yaz, Ryan, Graham and myself were standing near these pretty big people and one man was wearing a suit but I sensed something was off and thought maybe they were not all so human but there were humans all around. I just knew something was off.

I heard laughter coming from the lady beside the man, as I watch the Doctor approach us as she went back to the Tardis to grab popcorn and biscuits.

I heard the woman laugh and say "Well this will be interesting to see, our plan has worked and no one can stop us not even that Doctor, he might have stopped our Family once upon a time from our plan but this time will be different", she laughed once more and farted. I turned my head to look at her and she caught sight of me, giving me a curious look.

I returned the look as I saw not just the man turning towards me but a couple of other people and the grins on their faces brightened and a fart escaped the man and the other lady with them, he said "Excuse me", and the other lady said "Oh why brother, no need to be excused" as she laughed and farted as well.

All this is happening and I'm confused more by the facial expressions with the smirks on their faces than the odd farting every so often.

I heard the sound off rustling from behind me, it was the Doctor arriving with the food. She smiled at me and stuck her tongue out "You know sometimes you're more of a child than anyone else", I laughed and she chuckled at this as well.

"Well J, no popcorn for you then, I see it's biscuits", A devilish smirk appears on her face.

"Oi I'm entitled to biscuits and popcorn", I pout, "Well then, here" she says as she shoves a custard cream my way knowing I don't like them, "Erm no Jammie Dodgers?", I asked. She shook her head and said "Someone ate them all", and I heard Yaz giggle, "Hey I was hungry" in protest.

Then I heard some weird sounds behind me again, more laughter from those people. It caught my attention as the farting and I thought oh yes they mentioned the Doctor so I should go check it out myself before getting anyone else involved. "Hey I'm just gonna go have a look around, I'll be right back", I smiled and jolted off before anyone could ask questions.

I made my way over to the people through the small crowds of people and one of the woman kept looking my way, watching me. As I approached her smirk became a frown as she caught sight of the fact I was coming in their direction.

My hearing is pretty good, as you can tell. I could hear her say as a whisper or so she thought was more of just a low voice than a whisper "I think that girl is coming our way. The one that was watching us a few moments ago brother", she says as he turns to look at me still smiling. He says though his teeth "Yes sister she very well is", and they farted again. As I got closer I could smell the horrible gases coming from them.