HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)

J was fast asleep (she is a deep but light sleeper) she had been dreaming. A smile can be seen across her face as she turns to be laying on her back.

The Doctor tip toes across her room floor, purple and blue balloons in hand that say 'J' on them. River had gotten herself into the right corner standing beside J's bed with a party popper in-hand.

Yaz was at the other side another party popper ready to be used. The Doctor now stands at the bottom of J's bed in the middle, Ryan to her left Graham to the right with them both having party horns ready to be used.

They all had Blue, purple party hats on. Inside the poppers was a shade of purples and blues.

"In 1.." the Doctor tries to hold her hand up but fails due to the balloons "2..3..".

All that could be heard was the Party horns and J shots up in panic. She looks at everyone as they start to sing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAAAYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU", and with that "HIP HIP HOORAY" and the party Horns went off again and in addition to the Party poppers going off scaring J half to death when she hears the poppers right in her ears, she laughs it off.

"Happy birthday J" says Yasmin to her left, passing her a gift, and card.

"Happy birthday" Ryan throws her a card.

"Happy birthday pop rocket" Graham says passing her a card also with a gift.

"Happy birthday to my little TimeBaby" River says now squeezing her daughter tightly.

"Dying, TimeBaby can't breathe" J chokes out laughing

"Sorry", River chuckles

And last but not least The Doctor struggles but surely ties the balloons to the end of the bed "Happy birthday my little TimeLord" she says as she sits J's present at the end of the bed "this one is from your mum" she says as she has taken out another gift from her pocket sitting it beside hers.

"Of course bigger on the inside pockets doc" Graham laughs

"Thank you all" J says with a large grin then it goes from a grin to an annoyed face "But did you have to wake me right before I got to a touch a purple statute hovering above London? As Wonder woman swoops down trying to save London from a giant statue about to squash the city?" everyone looks at her as she seems to be serious they all look puzzled at one another then she bursts out laughing.

"I'm kidding, well not about the dream not sure why it was London tho but hey, but just to the waking me up, but thank you all honestly means a lot" she grins getting up slightly on her bed she leans on her knees one by one given everyone a hug.

The Doctor was last, "Now sweetie get dressed" she was about to continue when she was cut off.

River leaned down and looked directly into the Doctor's eyes "that's my saying sweetie" everyone laughs including the Doctor.

"Okay okay no time for flirting now" J warns her Mum and Dad.

"You were saying?" she gestures for the Doctor to finish what she was saying, as she sits at the end of J's Bed.

"Oh yes, Do not open anything just yet wait till your family arrive okay?" she says grinning.

"What? No fair you sit it in front~" she stops and raises an eyebrow. "Wait" she says "coming here?" she smiles widely.

"Yes", River says as she sits beside her wife on the Bed, they sit in front of their her daughter, they sit at the end slightly now, as J's feet now hang off her bed sitting beside her Ma and Pa.

"Yes. Absolutely we are celebrating, we have balloons and more balloons" The Doctor looks behind her pointing at the balloons.

"We have Cake, lots of cake. Snacks a lot a lot of things you enjoy eating, your favorite biscuits that you got the cravings of liking from past me Jammiedodgers" she says grinning "we have those Jam and cheese sandwiches, You will most likely eat them yourself. We have your favorite music..." The Doctor rambles on and on about everything but then is cut off again by River.

"Sweetie you are rambling a giant story she will see it all once she is dressed" she looks at J "But what your father didn't mention was that we have your favorite Gin". She smirks

"Yes, Yes but you won't be getting drunk right?" The Doctor asks J

"Come on Doctor it's her birthday as she's well past drinking legal age now" Says Yasmin making it sound like she is even older than what she is but J chuckles as her Pa's face is a picture.

"Okay okay, but don't be sick in my Tardis" The Doctor says and everyone laughs.

"Okay, Okay", J says giggling

"Right then!" The Doctor gets off J's bed spins in a circle and claps her hands "Let's go gang" she says turning to the door "and hurry and get ready" she says directly to J.

They all left J's room she sits there thinking about everything up till now she looks around her room, at her pictures of her family this includes her family back home and her family where she is. She loves them all including Team Tardis.

She sits and smiles and she looks down at her bed she sighs and flops her head back onto her pillow as she moves her body back under her covers and whispers to herself '5 more minutes' and she shuts her eyes with the biggest smile ever to be seen off her this early in the morning.

Hey all, just a little chapter for you all to enjoy, since it's actually my 22nd today and I had this sweet wee idea of how my birthday would be wished upon the Tardis I wrote it for J. After all she is based on me anyways. This could be cheesy but it came to my head last night tbh soo I hope you all enjoy it! Much Love from J<3