Still not christmas?

After being chased by an angry woman with four arms, five eyes, and a tail the Gang could not wait to get to Yaz's for Christmas... unfortunately that didn't happen.

They were chased by some humans in the 1940s who thought they were coming to steal from their shop, they ran back to the Tardis "Wow that was close" Says the Doctor.

Next they were on Pluntiongo, A planet of 'Dogs' well they barked like dogs didn't look much like them, also chased away.

Next came the King if Sluncole who thought J was going to steal from him when she walked up to say hello, she was sent to a cell, The Doctor has to explain to the King "She was only coming to say Hello" that got her in the cell beside her. River told the Gang to go back to the Tardis as she broke out her Daughter and Wife.

"Honestly, Sweeties you are both more alike than you think", she rolled her eyes as they ran back to the Tardis as some guards caught them escaping.

"Shan't be coming back here eh?" The Doctor jokes as she breathlessly pulls the lever on her console sending them into the Vortex.

The next thing she knew they were in Amy's back garden, the Red head came storming in the Tardis Fuming at her BowTied Raggedy friend. But what she found was rather taunting.

"What happened here? Melody where is the Doctor? It's been months since he said 'Popping out for some more fish and custard' MONTHS" she yelled..

"Wow, she reminds me of J when she is in some pit of rage" Ryan says quietly to Yaz.

"Mother, look we Erm, The Doctor and I will be back later okay?" She smiles at her mother knowing she's not supposed to know about them yet.

"Mother?" Graham says rather loudly.

"Yep, Everyone meet my Mother" she smiles watching their reactions. "My mummy" she says to see what they'd do more to that one.

"RIVER!!" The Doctor rolled her eyes, "not now eh?" She says as River smirks.

"You're no fun" she complained to her Wife,

"Don't think I won't remember this, who are these people?" Amy asks confused did her raggedy man replace her and Rory?

"We are us" J laughs, "Okay not funny? Right then aye shh Jam shh" she tells herself not wanting to get in the bad side of her Gran did that once doesn't plan on it again.

Amy squints her eyes at the girl. "Where is the Doctor?" She wonders question more to herself than J.

"Amelia Pond" thirteenth walks to her.

"Doctor?" She suddenly looks the woman up and down and gasps "definitely look at what you are wearing though I like but still not ginger" she points her finger and laughs.

"Oi, Rude" The Doctor says complaining reminding River of The Doctor eleventh self.

Amy just found out that River was her daughter, it had been months since 'Let's kill Hitler' for her, "River" she smiles at her "I've missed you" she said slightly now ignoring the Doctor.

"Mother I'm sorry" she smiles sadly as she taps Amy's head, Making her fall into a slumber, they take her into her house and sit her in her couch "Thank god Father is out" River says as she Turns to her wife, "Let's go" she says taken her hand in hers looking back at her mother. 'I love you'. She mimes to Amy. Not that she will see it anyway.

They got back in the Tardis, "Okay, To Sheffield" The Doctor says smiling awkwardly as she hopes they end up there but oh how she was very wrong.

"I HATE YOU" Yells River as she's being chased by some angry Penguins