Restaurant Troubles.

We were sitting in a restaurant on an alien planet, when Graham pipes up ''Doc, what exactly do they sell here'' he said as he saw a waiter bring what looked like a huge fish head to the table across from us.

''I'm not so sure but let's hope it's good'' she said.

''Wait, Doctor i assumed you would have eaten here before?'', Yaz looked a little worried when saying this.

''Oh, no sorry i found the restaurant some time ago but didn't get the chance to actually eat here'', she said as she looked at a menu.

I looked at my menu the names of the food was strange Turnook heads, Triple soup, what on earth where these?

''Excuse me what is Turnook heads?'', i asked curious to the waiter who was walking past our table.

''Madam it's our finest meat with some vegetables from earth'' he said.

''What type of meat?'' i wanted to know so i asked.

''I'm sorry Madam am not too sure myself but i can go ask the chef'' he said politely.

''Oh it's okay i was just curious, sorry'' he nodded and left something felt wrong a waiter not able to tell the guests what's in the food why does he not know?

Yaz had ordered the soup she wanted to try it, Ryan ordered spaghetti it was called 'The Humans touch' i found it very very odd as a name. Graham had nothing but his own cheese sandwich and the Doctor had ordered the Turnook Heads she also was curious to what it was.

I on the other hand decided to not have anything the names was so weird and i decided to just not have anything the Doctor asked ''You're not hungry?''.

''No, sorry the names are off putting, something is wrong'', everyone looked at me and was unsure to what i meant ''Just a gut feeling''.

The Doctor nodded and decided to go check in the back she asked me to come with her and that i did while the rest of them was sitting waiting that way we didn't alreart the other guests or waitiers from us all just leaving.

They were people, aliens from all over the galaxy here.

We got to the kitchen but there was no one there ''Weird'' said the Doctor.

''Ano right, you'd think they'd be a chef or something here right?'' i said.

''So where was the chef?'' said the Doctor i shrugged my shoulders as if I would know the answer to that question.

We headed into the kitchen more the smell was illuminating it smelled off bad. Soon after entering the Kitchen we heard this muffled scream, I looked at the Doctor as she pulled out her Sonic and headed towards the scream.

We followed the sound to the back of the kitchen there was a door i could only assume was a cellar? There was a louder scream this time along with ''Please someone help me please he will be back soon help help'' followed by cries, it definitely sounded like a female.

The Doctor Sonic'd the door open as it was locked we headed down and what we saw was absolutely not what i was expecting.

There was a woman unconscious locked to this thing with another woman beside and a few others men included that is if their genders matched what they seemed to be like human but they were green yellowish people, not sure where from then the Doctor said ''Turnook heads'' she gasped.

''What'' i said confused.

''They said it was a meat they meant they are oh how stupid am i'' she said slapping her head then she decided to go over to who i assumed was a woman.

''What, Doctor what are they doing?'' i walked over to as well.

''These species are Turnook's, they are both genders male and female so some sound male others will sound female and they can change the way they sound depending how they want to portray themselves so they will either say they are no gender or have one and say what they want to be'' she said leaning down to speak to the alien in front of us she asked what their name was.

''I'm Jackson, and I'm Male but please, please help us'' he cried turns out he was male and female that was confusing but cool at the same time, we will stop whatever is happening here.

''What's going on here can you tell us?'' asked the Doctor.

Jackson calmed down before telling us ''He, he kills us them please please make it stop, he cooks us and makes us into some weird meal he, he'' Jackson cried ''Killed my friend i-i don't understand why plea-" he cut off as he looked behind us and his face was shocked and the next thing i knew was blackness.

I made a grogging sound, as my head was thumping my eyes rolled open as i made an ouch sound, my hands were tied tightly and as soon as my vision become clear i was staring at the Doctor.

''Ahh good your awake J'', she smiles lightly as i noticed she was also tied up.

''You Know TimeLord soup is something i always wanted to make'', i heard this man crackled laugh sounded like blades to my ears.

''Oh that won't happen but we will stop you killing innocent aliens and making them into food i cannot believe people eat from here'' she said furious.

''Oh now now Doctor'' he said pitiful ''Soon enough i will have TimeLord hearts on the Menu or would they sell for more outside the food trate'', he starts to think.

As they were talking i was trying to wiggle out the ties, and as soon as i got lose i made sure to make sure i had a plan first. I saw a knife on the table but if i used that the Doctor would not be happy beside the knife was a pan i could knock him out i wonder if that is how he knocked me out and well when i knock him out i will make sure he cannot escape.

He turned to me and smiled ''Double the price for the hearts'', he said looking at me then back to the Doctor.

As soon as he left to head up the stairs i took my shot hitting him over the head as he fell, he was a pretty big guy but he was not human i ain't sure what he was but he had silver like blood it was rather strange.

''So Doctor what do we do now?'', i asked

''Untie me first?'' i laughed a little and did just that.

''Give me your phone?'', i looked at the Doctor funny but handed my phone to her.

''What are you doing?'', i looked at her confused a little more than before.

''Phoning the authorities that are on this planet he will go away for life this planet does not condone eating other species like this, killing and cooking these species from the, the planet they are supposed to be in line with some people do not agree i assume he is one''. She said dialing a weird code into my phone.

She was talking on the phone as i got Jackson and the others untied some of them were unconscious, after a couple of them started to wake. Then what i assume are called police here too came they took the man he was going to prison and the others were going to safety.

We got back to our table, ''Let's go'', said The Doctor

''So no food?'' says Ryan

''Will explain it when we get back to the Tardis'' the Doctor said as she headed towards the door.

As we went to leave the manager of the restaurant appeared with a police officer he apologise to everyone and then the police officer told all they were closing until further investigation.

And everyone started to leave, Including us.