Unexpected Change!

River was flying the Tardis somewhere today, a planet she loved and wanted to be able to show the Gang and by chance maybe the Doctor has never been? What's the chances eh? Course she has. She has seen more stars than the Universe itself.

"So where are we?" J asks excited, and more so that River is still here, it's only been a week mind but still, okay maybe two weeks or three J has lost count to be honest.

"Ahh you will see, now you all might want to go put on something a little warmer,'' she smiles as she watches everyone leave curiosity filling their minds.

A few couple minutes pass and they are all back, the Doctor just in her scarth and jacket, with the added gloves that her fingers can come out and back into. Typical.

J has went and put on a big purple ish jacket and she has her hat scarf combination with what you'd call mittens? Rather than gloves. It's a polar bear one, the head is attached to the long scarfs part with the mitten/glove part also attached, it also had two Pom poms as ears on either side of the hat.

Graham has his big comfort jacket on and a grey scarf. He decided to not have gloves but had a hat.

Ryan just had his Jacket.

Yaz followed suit in Graham didn't have the gloves but everything else.

River follows Ryan with just a jacket.

"Right then gang ready?" The Doctor grins knowing where the are now she can sense it and of course she's been here, River could tell she smiles though she obviously loves this place as much as her.

"You know your mum took me here Once in my eleventh regeneration it was magical and wonderful", The Doctor says.

River took a mental note, to visit her younger self so she can bring him here.

"That's right common" River opens the Tardis doors.

The planet she took them too doesn't have a name, but it is covered in the most beautiful softest snow, it's cold but not overly cold, it had white glistening all over the tree branches and leaves. There is some white and black birds flying around not normal birds they are alien, and can talk. This is their home normally no humans or any other being but talking birds and all sorts of alien birds stay here, However some come to visit this place but you can't stay too much as they won't allow it, if you stay more than a day.

The sky is pure white with a hint of pink running through it, the sun shines but it's not exactly warm. The moon is out as well as the sun. The grounds snow is so soft as mentioned that even when you stand on it the snow will heal itself as you can say, a footprint doesn't get left.

"It's beautiful" Graham says as his breath escapes into the air.

"It's absolutely gorgeous" says Yaz.

"What they said" Ryan says looking around himself in awe.

"What do you think J?" The Doctor wonders seeing J's face reaction is rather not happyish.

"Mhm" she hums. "I don't ken" she says looking around.

"What do you mean sweetie?" River wonders.

"It's beautiful yes, super gorgeous the sky, but I really simply just hate snow" she says as gasps could be heard, she shrugs.

"Sweetie? Why on earth do you hate snow?" River was shocked.

"I just when it turns to ice and people fall and get hurt and it's super cold and it's snow" she says unamused by the snow at her feet.

"This is not normal snow you know" The Doctor says pointing her sonic in the air, "It can heal itself look" She moves spots as her footsteps cover up. She picks up some snow and it melts out her hands and moves itself back into the rest of the snow.