Boredom?

"Soooooo", says J as she lingers around the Tardis console.

"Hmm?", hums the Doctor as her head pops up to look at J.

She looks at J while she continues to linger, tracing her fingers along the console just pressing random buttons.

"You shouldn't press random things you might make us well ending up throwing half the rooms into the supernova or worse us", says the Doctor.

"Sorry", J mumbles as she plunks herself down in the floor as she feels the humming of the Tardis then she heats up the floor for her.

"What's wrong?", says the Doctor as she stands above looking down at J.

J sighs a little then looks up at the Doctor "I'm Bored", she says as she puts her elbow on her knee and her face in her hands.

"You're bored", The Doctor says raising an eyebrow.

"Yes", J says rolling her eyes looking back up to the Doctor.

J then jumps up with all her strength she looks at the Doctor and smiles "How about I take us somewhere?", she says smiling happy likes child just got an idea to do something they shouldn't.

"No oh no no no you don't even know how to fly her", says the Doctor a little panicked and forgetting J can indeed fly the Tardis.

J's smiles disappears "Oh sure I don't know how to fly her because I didn't get lesions from Mum when you were out galavanting or well" as she makes air quotes "having an adventure", she smiles and winks as she goes and presses leavers and more buttons "plus you know she taught me, remember?", J says raising an eyebrow curious if she does remember.

The Doctor looks at her but then scrunches her eyes to think "Ahh no yes okay yes no okay I remember", she says with a sulk as if she didn't actually know before.

"But it's my Tardis J and you can't just go around taken us places in case of", the Doctor was cut off.

"Off what Dad of what?", J says all serious and in hope, the Doctor would let her more with those words.

"That is not going to work", says the Doctor smiling at her daughter.

"Well", says J pressing a button when the Doctor didn't look she had pressed a lot "I tried", she says with a smirk.

"You might take us to the wrong place", says the Doctor she then puts her hand on her face "Well", she says as she sees J's look "Okay well that is the Tardis she takes me where I need to be", she says in a childlike tone.

"Anyway remember that time I took us somewhere without you knowing?", J says grinning

"Yes", The Doctor Rolls her eyes placing her hands in her pockets "but that was one time", she pleaded.

"And you said I didn't know how to fly her", J Grins again.

"You're point is?", the Doctor wanders around the console.

"Remember the other time?", J says trying not to burst out in laughter.

"No, what time?", The Doctor generally was confused.

"Just now", J springs to the door.

"What? What", the Doctor looks at the screen "River", she mutters "I wish she taught you how to fly her normally". The Doctor frowns

"And let you know we moved? Ma taught me well", she says grinning still.

"That she did like mother like daughter", the Doctor smiles at herself "but that does not mean you can take us somewhere when I said no", she walks towards J.

"Well... technically yes true but", she was cut off with the sound of shots behind the door she turns and tiptoes up to see out she couldn't she turns back to the Doctor "well that sounds fun" and turns to the door.

"No J", but the Doctor was too late she opens the door and all you could hear was the shots coming towards them.

J closes the door fast turns to the Doctor with an embarrassing look.

"Ahhh bad bad bad idea", she says running back to the console this confused the Doctor normally J would definitely go out there even with a warning definitely like her mother and a lot like the Doctor as well.

"What?" The Doctor says confused.

"Ahh well yes that's us in the Vortex," J says smiling unsettlingly

"What was it? Who was shooting?", The Doctor wonders just out of curiosity to whatever startled J.

"Ahh nobody", J says lying through her teeth.

"J", the Doctor says but she ignores her "Jamielee", she says in a tone that got J a little nervous.

"Urg okay, right well you see", she says trailing off rambling about how she should have listened to the Doctor not taken them anywhere just staying bored out her mind and maybe going swimming though apparently the Doctor lost the pool again the Doctor did say she didn't so J thought it must have been her instead but didn't say anything, she mumbled on about how the Doctor always losses the pool and the Doctor tried to protest saying she definitely didn't loss it this time so J smiles and says "Ahh well it's still lost",  half attempt to make a joke as well.

The Doctor knows fine well it was J but says nothing she just wanted to know what was going on.

"J who was shooting? Why didn't you go out like normally you would just run straight towards the bullet now I don't really recommend you doing that. That was just a figure of speech we don't need you regenerating wait can you?", The Doctor now trials off "wait don't answer that, Who was it" she still wants to know.

J groans and sighs "fine it was well me", she says throwing her hands in the air and down with a thump on the side of her legs as she says me.

"Excuse me?", says the Doctor.

"Well... you see it was me well a younger me but I was defending myself from what I can recall", she fake laughs.

"J", says the Doctor "what happened?", she wonders and needs to know.

"Oh nothing", she laughs "just I was needing something some people got in the way but hey I'm alive and got what I needed". She says sitting back down on the floor looking a little confused.

"What was it you needed?", The Doctor wonders

J Rolls her eyes "nothing".

"Tell me", the Doctor says sitting beside her.

"I can't remember exactly what I was getting", she admits, sighing.

"Oh", says the Doctor looking forwards

"Yeah", says J "If I can just remember what it was I can't even remember looking towards myself as a bullet came towards the Tardis just then, I mean the younger me looked at me", she says.

"I got what you meant", says the Doctor also a little confused and wondered what J needed and how she can't remember is it to do with the Doctor and River? Why they could not remember J? Was it to just do with J? All these questions and still months after J was taken they still haven't found out why.

J stands up and decides she will go get food "Well I'm hungry so I'm going to get food", she says trying to think.

"Okay, I will join you", says the Doctor also thinking.

"Okay", J smiles at that.

The Doctor and J goes to the Tardis Kitchen they find themselves some food and J convinces the Doctor to go through to watch tv while they eat they stick on Charmed, one of J's favorite shows she loves the Halliwell sisters they are always fighting Evil and kicking ass and she just enjoys the show now she has gotten the Doctor hooked.

Ryan and Graham had been in the gaming room while Yaz was relaxing on the fake beach that just so happens that the pool was in the next room she thought to herself should she go in but then thought the last time the pool moved there were those weird underwater cats swimming they were not happy Ryan even attempting to see what they where. She will let the Doctor know later where the pool is but for now, she relaxes looking up to the fake sky above as music blasts.