Lost?

A/N as I said in the next couple chapters or so will be shorter than the last ones hope you enjoy this it ain't the best I've done but I thought it was alright myself I liked it after re reading and fixing and adding things so posting. Again enjoy!

The Doctor and J run down the cold empty hallways they look like they are made of full metal and might as well be, J trips up leaving her shoving her hands out in front of herself and she lets out a grunt. The Doctor turns around to help J up.

''Thanks Pa'', J says looking at her hands they felt like she had cut herself but she never did.

''Yes yes come on'', the Doctor says back wanting to get to the others as fast as they could.

They started running towards them once again, or what they thought would be towards them, they went down halls and more halls from left to right and straight on and around again like a huge circle.

''Are you sure we ain't going the wrong way or the same way we just came?'', J asks near out of breath ''We are totally lost'' she sighs.

As they kept on running, The Doctor suddenly stops leaving J to fall onto her she looks down at J again on the ground as she fell backwards she gives the Doctor a 'What the hell' kinda look.

The Doctor pulls her hand out again to help J up she takes it ''Sorry'', says the Doctor.

''It's okay why did you stop?'', Says J as she rubs her hand down the side of her.

''Look'', says the Doctor ''Just look around you''.

So J did that she looked around till she turned back around about to say she can't see anything till she sees it there is a hidden door at the end of the corridor the only reason you can see anything is if you look very closely the walls do not sit right with the wall around it.

''Ooh'', Says J and she heads towards it The Doctor takes out her sonic screwdriver as they get up to the door she scans it and it then slides open.

There is a white room behind this door it is pure white with nothing else but another door to the end of the room J looks at the Doctor and she does the same back given each other the same look.

''Shall i go first?'', J grins

''No i will'', the Doctor sonics this new door it was a weird metal that she recognises but it is different to the metal around the hallways from before. This door did not Sonic open as fast as the other one did there was a puzzle code on it and the look on the Doctors face was confusion J giggled at herself a little at the reactions on her Pa's face.

The Doctor Sonics the door again and again and then it somewhat opens with a click and more clicks it finally slides open fully leading them to an outside room.

It was super cold and ice was around the back of the door the just came through or maybe it was the front? Who knows but there was a cabin to the end of the snow area that they now stood on they continued to open doors with the Sonic screwdriver and when they got to a small vent exit in this dark somewhat smells of mould room.

The Doctor decided she would go first when she got to the other side of the vent it was not very long thankfully she yelled down saying she was in another room J then follows into the vent.

''What is this place'', The Doctor says as J finally gets her feet on the ground.

''Seems somewhat like an escape room'', J says scratching her arm.

''A what?'', says the Doctor confused J was about to speak when a man's voice speaks they turn to him.

''This here is the southern escape room'', the man says smiling ''And your friends await you this way" he points to another door of course. "And you're ship Doctor'', the man says smiling.

''Hold up wait a second there'', says the Doctor ''how did you get the metal 5 rooms back and most the things we have seen through these rooms?'', she wonders as it was indeed a type of alien material.

"And who are you?", J butts in.

''Ahh, I'm Tom Tom Alexander, we had help from one of you're friends Doctor to make this escape room his name was Jack captain Jack Harkness, this escape room is made from different alien types of materials as you can tell it is all knowledge of aliens it is why it is hidden at this moment and only certain people come to try escape including your friend Jack. This one is not 100% complete only our North one is but Jack continues to go through them till they are perfect and able to be completed! You managed to land your ship in one of the teleport room it's why when you both exited the Doctors ship you ended up elsewhere to your friends and by the way, they had no chance we watched you use that thing you had you cheated the puzzles but your friends were still stuck in the first room if they knew how to get past they would have met up with you in the outer cabin room''. He smiles and points in a direction again to leave.

''We should try the north one with no help from your Sonic screwdriver'', J says smirking knowing they Doctor did not approve of this.

''I do not think so'', The Doctor says not amused ''I will be having words with Jack''.

''You mean you will have words while he flirts with you?'', Laughs J.

The rest of the way back to the others was silent, but J knew she would convince the Doctor to do the Escape room properly.