Just getting started. [5]

A/N

Wow! You guys we're already at 1k votes and 2k reads! Y'all are absolutely amazing...I'm so happy you all like it.

Enjoy☁️❤️

_______

Y/N's POV.

I stood in the studio recording my verse on this new song. I bopped my head and danced around to the beat that came through my headphones. The upbeat song had me feeling a little better about my "talk" with Camila. I just don't get her ass, I mean we been over for a while now and all of a sudden she thinks she can do whatever. It's bullshit, that's what it is.

But besides that I was really feeling it right now

But besides that I was really feeling it right now. I can't lie this shit go super hard. This is what it took for me to clear my head and I knew it's what I needed. Music always kept my spirit up.

"Oh my gosh babe, I'm so glad you got on this track!"

I chuckled and nodded as I walked out of the booth to sit in my seat. "No problem Nic, you know I'd do anything for you."

Nicki smirked. "Oh I know." I watched her as she sat back in her chair.

I leaned back putting my hands behind my head. "What do you know exactly Ms. Maraj?"

"I know that after all this time you still can't say no to me." She said with a shrug.

"Oh yeah?"

She smiled showing off her deep dimples. "Of course babe, you and I know nothings changed."

She winked at me and I chuckled shaking my head

After leaving another interview this morning I got a call from one of my old friends the one and only Nicki Minaj. She asked if I wanted to help her out with a song and of course I couldn't deny her. I mean this is the queen of rap we're talking about. So I hopped on my jet to New York to meet up with her.

"This song is going to top charts for real." I spoke changing the subject.

"Oh don't I know it! The queen of rap with the R&B icon. What more could the people ask for."