Even when she's not around she's around! [44]

A/N

|2| more to go😱
________

Y/N's POV.

"Mmm." I groaned as I ran my hand over the bed only got feel that it was empty and cold. Nicki must have left out earlier this morning. I sat up with my back against the headboard when I heard my phone start ringing.

I hope it's not Rosa because I'm trying to relax not think about work right now.

I sighed deeply as I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Momma!" My eyebrows furrowed but my frown instantly turned into a huge smile when I heard my baby's voice.

"Hi babygirl, what are you doing up so early?'"

"Momma you come back to me n' mommy now." She asked completely ignoring my question. I chuckled softly.

"Baby, momma is away with Nicki."

"You not take me momma." I could tell that she was pouting.

"I know baby, but this trip is for grownups only. But I promise you I'll take you away when I get back."

"Mommy come too, momma!" I smiled to myself and nodded.

"Mommy comes too babygirl."

I talked to her for about an hour just trying to her feel better. I hate that I'm not there with her but I need to talk to Camila.

"Royalty are you ok baby?"

The line went silent for a second and all I heard was small chatter in the background.

"Ro, baby you alright?"

"No! I-I want you momma!"

I closed my eyes tightly and sighed not wanting to hear her cry.

"Royalty baby don't cry please, you'll make momma cry."

I heard her small sniffs through the phone. "K momma, I sworry I not cry I be bigger girl."

"Where is your mommy at Ro? Let me talk to her."

"H-her not here momma, I wif nel."

My jaw instantly clenched when I heard that. Why the fuck was she with her out of all people.

"You're with Chanel?"

"Uh huh momma, but I ready go now."

"I'll be home soon baby, I promise you. Now let me speak to Chanel."

"K momma."

I had to keep my cool I didn't want Royalty to be any more upset than she is now.

"Um hello?" Chanel's nervous voice came through the phone.

"Chanel, where is Camila? Why are you with my child?"

"S-She I don't but she asked me to come by and watch Royalty. I was just as surprised as you Y/N."