Things happen [part 2]

Y/N's POV.

I sat up in the same chair not moving a muscle. I hadn't moved since yesterday and my body was aching.

I'm in a much better mood then yesterday. Because the doctor came in and explained to us what happened to Reign and what might have caused it. He told us how we can prevent it from happening again, and he also let us know that it was nothing to worry about. That she would be ok and able to go home just as soon as they finish up running more test.

But me being me, I can't help but worry. I mean she is my baby, and I hate that I wasn't there to help her.

"I'm so glad she's doing better now."

I smiled. "Yeah she back to her normal self." I said watching India play with Reign's thick hair as she sat up wide awake on the bed.

"Ma-ma!" She yelled reaching her arms out for me to pick her up

I chuckled and reached for her. "Hi baby." I could tell that she was still feeling pretty bad but that's to be expected

I heard India smack her lips from beside me. "Man how come she always wants you?"

I shrugged and smirked. "She's a mommas girl." Reign put her tiny arms around my neck hugging me tightly with her head laying on my chest. "See." I chuckled softly while bouncing her.

India rolled her eyes and went back to sit down.

"Hey don't feel bad, all of my kids are like this. I'm just that good."

"Whatever Y/N."

I went to say something else but I was cut off by Reign slapping me in the face. Just like her damn sister.

"Ouch, Damn girl!" Before I could even think India slapped the back of my head. "Ouch India damn, both of y'all hit hard as hell!"

She hit me again and pointed at me. "Stop cursing around my baby."

Reign just bounced in my arms laughing her little butt off.

I rolled my eyes as I started mocking India and placed Reign back on the bed. "Hey, I'm going to go down to the cafeteria, want anything?"

"Uh no I'm good."

I raised my eyebrow up at her she hasn't really ate anything since we've been here. "You sure? You know you really need to eat."

"I'll be fine I'll eat later."

"Mm you better." I said while pointing my finger down in her face only for her to slap it away.

I heard Reign start calling for me so I tried to rush out the door. Even though she's doing much better the nurses and doctor don't want her moving around too much. They said she needs as much rest as she can get.

I looked down at my phone wondering if Camila would still come or not. I hope she does I mean I get I couldn't be there for Royalty but I'd like to see her now at least.