Can't take it anymore [13]

A week later..

6:00 am, Los Angeles

Camila's POV.

Laying in bed with Alex's strong arms wrapped tightly around my body. My thoughts were of course running wild. I laid there wondering and daydreaming about my old life.

How things were so different before. I used to be so happy, and had a great career along with great friends.

Speaking of friends. I hadn't talk to the any of the girls in a while. Besides Lauren I missed them deeply.

But I thought that maybe today would be a good day to meet up somewhere and catch up.

I actually messaged them all last night, asking if they were free. Lucky for me they are. They almost couldn't believe it was me.

Carefully getting up from under Alex's arms and scooting my way off the bed. But before I could get up good I felt a tight grip on my left thigh.

"Where you think you going?" I trembled nervously just at the sound of his voice.

"Uh I-I'm going to get into the shower."

I sat very much like a statue. Hearing the bed squeak quietly, before feeling his warm breath on the back of my neck.

"You just make sure you hurry your ass back."

I nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes- I will be right back."

He sat up more laying over on his elbow. "You know I love you don't you?"

Instead of saying anything I just sat there letting him continue to talk.

"You should. I know I can be kinda overprotective at times. But-" He pauses and I feel his hand slowly grab my chin turning my head to him. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous right now.

I stared in his dark eyes as he stared in mine. "But, it's only because I love you. Ok?"

"I-I love you too Alex." He nodded with a small smile on his face. "I do." My hand slowly ran down his face.

"Good." He said before pulling me by my neck crashing his lips into mine. I of course kissed back. "Now go take your shower babe."

I silently thanked him. This is really nothing new. Alex can be super sweet when he wants to. It's only when things don't go as he likes, when he gets aggravated.

Getting up I ran me a hot shower. I know it's kinda early now but I'm so anxious, I had to start my day as soon as possible. Now that I woke Alex up. I don't have much of a choice.

Standing in the shower my thoughts drove me back to the girls.

I haven't really been in contact with any of the girls lately. The last time I believe was about a month after Y/N and I broke up. We talked and they were concerned about me after loosing the baby. It was a rough conversation to have.

Last I remember they tried convincing me to go to counseling with Y/N to get help and closure. But I had Alex there by my side, so there was no need.

I did talk to Mani the other day and she's doing really good with her career. I'm so proud of her, and all the girls to be honest. Everything is going wonderful for them as expected. But I don't know, things just feel strange to me.

These girls; Normani, Dinah, and Ally have always been close friends to me. Well more like sisters really. So it hurts me that I have to lie to them and basically hide parts of my life from them.