Why are you here? [37]

_______

VERY RATED R CHAPTER SO PREPARE YOURSELVES❗️🔞⚠️
______

The next morning..

I woke up without the feeling of Nicki cuddling up beside me. I sighed sitting up on the bed touching my phone to check the time.

My phone lit up constantly and I picked it up to see over 20 messages and missed calls from Camila.

Oh damn...

As I scrolled through the messages it was obvious that she was pissed at me.

Mila💗✨

Y/N pls answer your phone it's important. -12:32 am

Missed call -12:33 am

Mila💗✨

Pls I don't know what's going on but there is definitely something wrong. -12:34 am

Missed call -12:35 am

Mila💗✨

We really need to have a talk. It's about your child in case you were wondering. -12:40 am

(2x) Missed call -12:43 am

Mila💗✨

Yea, ok I guess not. Just call me when you feel like we're a priority. -12:45 am

Missed call -12:46 am

Mila💗✨

Hope you're enjoying yourself. Don't worry about us, I'll handle it the best way I know how. -12:48 am

I sighed running my hands over my face. I'm feeling very frustrated. I don't know why I keep fucking shit up.

Maybe I should just call her and explain. But then again I don't know if she'll even answer me. I should probably go to her place and talk face to face with her.

Whatever it is I just hope it's nothing bad.

I looked up to see Nicki walked out the bathroom with her silk robe tied tightly around her body.

It was evident that she had just gotten out the shower. I mean her hair was still wet and all.

"Good morning babe. I'm glad you finally woke up, guess I put you to sleep last night huh."

I chuckled lightly shaking my head as she walked up to me. "Good morning baby, and you're right you did put me to sleep."

She giggled as she wrapped her hair up in a bun before crawling on the bed.

"Baby, what's got you so stressed?" I felt her shift on the bed as her arms came around my neck and rubbed down my chest

I sighed. "Just something with Camila. I really don't know what's her problem."

"Aww babe." She coo'd in my ear as she massaged my shoulders before now getting situated on my lap. Leaning down she flipped her hair to the side as she began placing small kisses below my ear.

"Yeah...this whole thing is just kinda stressful you know." I said calmly as I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her lips against me. I but down into my bottom lip.

I groaned furrowing my eyebrows as her teeth dug deep into my right ear lobe. Slowly she straddles my lap, with my hands gripping her slim waist. As her hands continued to make there way over my shoulders.

"What can I do to help you baby?" She whispered to me. I fluttered my eyes back open as she leans back.

"Surprise me." I mumbled huskily earning a smile from her, her dimples showing only making my heart flutter more. Slowly she slips out my hands from my lap and situated herself on her knees in front of me.