Make a choice! [18]

Camila's POV.

"She took her from me mami." I cried out for the thousandth time since I had gotten here. "I don't know what to do!"

After everything went down between Y/N and I. I quickly called mami and yes, I told her everything that happened. She didn't waste any time getting out here to L.A.

I'm just thankful that Alex wasn't here right now, because I know that would be bad.

"Camila I know you're sad but I have to agree with Y/N on this one. That environment was not at all right for baby Royalty." 

I turned to look at her but she continued to rub small circles on back. "B-but."

"But nothing Karla, now I am very disappointed in you. You're acting like this man means more to you than your own daughter does." She said giving me a stern look.

"What? Absolutely not!" How could she say that. My daughter means the world to me. I'd never put any man over her.

"Your choosing him right now and every time you kept her around him."

I shook my head burying myself deep into my arms. She just doesn't understand, she never will.

"He's hurt you. From mentally to now physically. That shouldn't be what you want in a partner. Along with your career Camila, I mean when's the last time you've actually been in the studio? Hmmm? when's the last time you've been out with friends or just went out to enjoy yourself?"

"N-not that long ago." I honestly can't even remember when the last time was. But like I said I had to make some sort of compromise.

"You don't have to lie to me mija. I can tell just by looking at you, that you don't even have the same drive that you used to. About anything for that matter."

I shrugged deciding not to say anything.

I watched as she walked around the counter with her arms crossed and shaking her head.

"I knew something was off about you the last time you came here. I should've known."

"I-I didn't want you to."

She sighed giving me a sympathetic look.

"Honey, why wouldn't you just go with Y/N? She gave you a choice. I know you have more than enough money to stay on your own but maybe she doesn't trust that. Maybe she thinks that you might go back to Alex. Maybe she wants what's best for you and maybe just maybe that's staying with her for a little at least until she can trust you."

I shook my head putting my hands on my face. "Mami, I shouldn't have to be watched with my own daughter! I'm not going to hurt her, and I am more than capable of taking care of her without anyone's help."

"You say that and I get you wouldn't physically hurt her. But by you having her around this man, that hardly anybody knows. To her seeing the things she was forced to watch. That was hurting her and sad to say it was definitely putting her in danger."

Deep down I know she's right. She's right about everything she's saying. But I want Y/N to stop trying to take away my only happiness that I have left. Royalty is all that matters to me. Despite what she might feel.

So for her to want me to stay with her so she can basically monitor me and my every move is absurd. Plus she's in a relationship. I'm not even sure why she would think it's a good idea.

"I just know that's not what's best for me right now."

"How would you know that mija. Don't you want to still be able to be around your daughter?"

I sighed softly laying my head down in my hands.

"She's got a girlfriend now mami." That wasn't my biggest issue with this, but it honestly was part of it. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all staying with her in her home.

I don't get why I need to anyway when I have my own place to live.

"Ok what does that have to do with anything Camila? You're doing this for Royalty, not Y/N. You two don't have to be together to do this. You've done it before."

"I can't be around that mami. I can't." Just the thought of it was draining me. It wasn't something I liked to think about.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you didn't go because you still have feelings for her. That doesn't make much sense to me."

My eyes widened as my cheeks heated up. "No mami, no!"

"That's exactly what it sounds like."

"But I didn't say that!"

"It does not matter Karla, I know my child. And what I know is that you're letting your feelings and emotions get in the way of your safety and my granddaughters safety. What if Y/N feels that if you don't do this to prove yourself to her all over again that you must not care enough to."

I looked back down from her eye contact feeling the tears starting back up. I knew she was right, but it's so much tougher than people realize. I want to show Y/N that I'm hear for my daughter and that I choose her. But this is my life.

Alex makes me happy. He really does. But to someone on the outside looking in, I guess you would think differently.

Yes we have our problems, like every couple. But I don't know if I could leave him. What a lot of people don't know is that Alex and I were friends before we got together. He was always there for me. To support me and hold me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

Like when Y/N and I broke up. He was there for me. In my darkest times, he was there when I felt like I had no one. So I can't see myself leaving him, he doesn't deserve that. He's been too good to me.

"I-I love him." I sobbed out no longer able to hold it in.

She raised her eyebrow up at me and I knew she didn't believe me. "Do you? Or do you love the fact that he takes your mind off of what your heart truly desires." She spoke while pointing her finger to my chest.

I pouted looked down at my hands. My heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest at any moment.

"Listen to me mija. I can not tell you what to do or what decisions to make. I know you are an adult. But I can give you my very best advice and hope you take it."

I looked up at her feeling the tears boil down my cheeks.

"Never love someone because you think it's what's right or because you feel obligated to. Love someone for the way they make you feel. No matter what the circumstance may be. Ok?"

I nodded slowly. I felt like I was in some sort of daze, but in reality I knew what she was saying had some meaning.

"And always, I mean always know your worth. Because trust me, you're worth so much more."

I sniffed rubbing my hands through my hair. "I love you mami. Thank you so much for being here for me."

"Oh mija, I love you. But you never have to thank me. I'll always be here for you."

Maybe she was right. Maybe I'm only in this relationship with Alex because my feelings never left for Y/N. But I guess we'll never know now.

🥀🥀🥀🥀

A/N

🤧ughhh I'm so emotional rn guys..

Do you guys feel bad for Camila at all? Is she right for not wanting to stay with Y/N??

Or

Is this the best for Royalty and Camila?

Let me know what you all think💭 I love any feedback from you guys...☺️

Thanks so much for reading/voting👻also I'm sorry for any mistakes🎯

UPDATE COMING SOON🤩