Home Sweet Home [6]

A/N

Happy New Year beautiful people!!🥳 I hope 2019 is a great year for you guys❤️

_______

Camila's POV.  

"Nana!"

"Oh beta, I missed you!" I smiled as I walked into the house behind Royalty. As soon as we got in she waisted no time jumping in her nana's arms.

"I missed you this much nana!" She said excitedly stretching her small arms out as far as they could go.

My mom gushed over her as she swung her around and kissed all over her face.

"I missed you even more beta, if mommy would let me I would have come to see you."

She spoke to me indirectly. I rolled my eyes and moved past them to take a seat.

"Ugh mami please."

"What Camila. You know I'm only telling the truth, I cannot help but feel some type of way when you lock me and your family out."

"Listen mami you know I'm just going through a hard time."

"Is it the boy Karla?" I rolled my eyes as I sat back. See what I mean, it's always something about Alex. "Because you know your father and I don't like him."

"Mami his name is Alex."

"That's not important what's important is that he's changing you."

I sighed as I put my head down in my hands. I did not come all the way here just to hear the same old speech.

"Can we just change the subject?" She stood there shaking her head at me. "Please."

"Mommy happy nana." I heard Royalty speak softly.

Mom looked from me over to Royalty. "Oh is she now, and did she tell you to say that?"

I quickly stood up as royalty nodded her head yes. "Alright mom that's enough, we're here now and that's all that should matter!"

She frowned and sat Royalty down on the couch. "You know I would have expected you to be doing better Karla. But telling my granddaughter to lie, isn't my definition of better."

By now the tears had started to form in my eyes. Standing here in front of my mother, I knows it would be hard for me to lie.

"I know my child Camila, and I know when you are lying. So if your about to make up some excuse don't."

I shook my head feeling myself starting to cry. Coving my mouth I turned away from her not wanting her to see me. I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me into them.

"Oh mija, What is wrong? Tell me what has you this upset. You don't even look happy mija I can see it all in your eyes."

I sniffed before pulling away to look at her. "You really wouldn't understand mami." I said while wiping my face. "It's complicated."

She held onto my shoulders keeping me still.

"I'm your mother Camila, I'll always understand whatever it is your going through."

I sighed and shook my head. Maybe I should just tell her, maybe it's time.

"I-"

"Royalty!" I head causing mom to let go of me as we turned to the stairs.

Sofia came running from around the corner with a bright smile on her face. "Royalty I missed you!" I couldn't help but smile watching my daughter and little sister greet each other.