Dinner and Conversation [10]

A/N

Ughhh guys I start my second semester of college tomorrow😭not looking forward to it...but please please, enjoy!😘❤️

______

Y/N's POV.

The meet and great lasted a lot longer than I thought but I was still able get everyone to come to dinner. By everyone I mean Camila, Amanda, Josh, Justin and Travis. India even showed up while I was at my meet and great with Reign and Royce. So the table was pretty full.

"Y/N why in the hell are you treating everyone when you're the one celebrating?"

I shrugged. "I want to do it, trust me it's no big deal. Plus I wouldn't have anything to celebrate without my friends and family." I spoke as I motioned around the large table. It was me than India on one side with the twins and Camila on my other side. Royalty sat over by her brother and sister.

We were all catching up and laughing when all of a sudden everyone got quiet.

"What?" India tapped my shoulder and nodded in the direction behind me.

"Congrats babe." I heard someone say from behind me. Wait I know that voice but it can't be.

I slowly turned around to see Nicki standing there. My mouth hung open as I jumped out my seat.

"Nicki!" I yelled as I walked to her grabbing her into my arms spinning us around

She laughed in my neck and nodded. "So glad you're happy to see me babe."

I shook my head looking down at her."You have no idea. But I thought you had things to do for tour."

She smiled up at me biting down on her lip as her arms went around my neck. "I make time for what I want to."

I bit my lip looking down at her. "Mmm girl don't make me take you in the bathroom and show you something I know you want." I whispered not wanting anyone to hear since no one knew about us.

She laughed and hit my chest. "Shut up Y/N and come introduce me to your friends."

I nodded and grabbed her hand pulling her over to the table. They all stared at me and I knew I would hear about this later.

"Alright everyone, this is my friend Nicki. Nicki this is everyone."

Travis smacked his lips. "Y/N, you can do way better than that."

"Boy she don't want to know you." I rolled my eyes at his annoying ass and looked around the table introducing them all by name.

Nicki smiled her beautiful smiled and waved. "Hi, it's really nice to meet you all."

"Mm you to baby." Josh said holding his hand out winking at her. I smacked his ugly ass hand out the way and pointed to Amanda.

"Manda come get your boy toy!"