Bad feeling [45]

A/N

|1| more to gooooooo
_______

"Baby! Come in with me!"

I looked out towards the water to see Nicki splashing around in the water. She looked amazing in bathing suit and her hat.

 She looked amazing in bathing suit and her hat

{A/N: she is so fucking cute!😭🥰}

Her skin was literally glowing right now and I loved it. Not to mention how good her boobs and ass look. I'm like drooling looking at her.

We've been here in Costa Rica three days now and let me fill you in.

After talking with Camila the other day, I've been making sure to call her and check on them. She's still scared and on edge about Alex and I can tell she's worried about Royalty.

Nicki, she's been acting kinda strange these past couple of days. I don't think she notices but I catch her waking up earlier than usual she's never in bed when I get up. I catch her leaving the bathroom at all times of the night. She's on the phone whispering sometimes. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions or nothing but I know she's hiding something from me.

I sat in a chair letting my feet soak through the warm sand.

"Just a second babe, I'll be right there!" I stared out at her seeing her pout as she threw a kiss at me.  I smiled before acting like I was catching it.

She smiled super hard and jumped up and down. That girl is so goofy man.

I picked up the phone calling Travis. "Wassup man?"

"Hey." I said as I held the phone closer to my ear. "Did y'all handle that for me?"

I heard him sigh. "We're working on that now."

"Alright what's the hold up?"

"Well we about took his ass down yesterday but we found out he had somebody there with him and we ain't feel comfortable doing that. We just trying to wait till he is alone."

I nodded. "Yeah that's a good idea, the last thing we need is a witness."

Looking out at the water I watched as Nicki slowly got out and started to make her way to me.

"The good thing is, is that he hasn't been bothering Camila or Ro. We've had close eyes on his ass and we've been making sure that no funny shit is happening again."

"Good. I need my babies safe."

"I know bro and we're keeping them safe, I promise you ain't nothing gone happen."

"Alright Trav imma hit you back up later, Nic coming."

"Alright, tell her I said wassup."

"Hey! Make sure y'all call me when it's done."