I'm on my way. [16]

Y/N's POV.

"Rosa listen, something came up I got shit to handle." I spoke as I stepped onto my jet that was waiting for me at the airport.

"Y/N I understand that you're on brake but you know as well as anyone that work doesn't stop."

As soon as I left Rosa called me about my clothing line and some more photo shoots that I had to do. Along with a few features that I got lined up.

"You have tons of things to do here."

"Yeah, yeah I know that Rose but this is important. I'll be back soon and then we can do whatever it is that needs to be done."

Her sighs came through my ears making me roll my eyes.

"Alright Y/N I trust you ok. But please just stay out of trouble, and be careful."

I'm going alone, she keeps begging me to take my bodyguards but this is something I'm need to do by myself. Besides no one is even going to know that I'm there. I'll make it quick and easy.

I nodded grabbing the rest of my bags. "I will. Talk to when I get back."

"Sure Brown, talk to you later."

"Bye."

I sighed laying back on my bed. My G6 had just taken off and I'm more than prepared to speak to Camila. Now the last few times I spoke to her she obviously was lying to me, but I'm demanding nothing but the truth.

Closing my eyes trying to be at least a small nap in before I get there. But I was interrupted by the sound of my phone.

"Wassup india?" I said sitting up leaning on the side of the bed with my elbows on my knees.

"Y/N are you a sure it's the best idea for you to be going there yourself?" She said immediately.

I told her about everything that went down and she doesn't think it's best for me to go either. I don't see why everyone is so worried about me, imma be just fine.

"I don't see any other way."

"Can't you just have someone do it for you, you are Y/N Brown or why not bring some of your boys. Or at least take Jim with you."

"India, I just sent my daughter back with her not knowing what in the hell was going on. I would never be able to forgive myself if something happened to her."

"Well I want you to be careful Y/N, since you are being stubborn and choose not to take any security. We need you to come back in one piece."

"I will be." I said shortly.

"And make sure you listen to her and give her a chance to speak. Don't yell at her."

I rolled my eyes. "No promises. Tell my babies that I miss them and I'll be over to see them soon."

"I will. See you later Y/N."

"See later India."

-

I sighed as I walked off the jet. It's now around 6 in the afternoon and the sun was going down. I'm not sure if Camila is even at home but I'm about to find out.

Getting into the back of the car I gave my driver directions as I sat back just thinking.

My phone dinged a few times but I ignored it until it started to ring loudly.

👭❤️💍 calling...

I smiled slightly bringing the phone up to my ear. She always knows just when to call.