Great...More bullsh*t [32]

"Y/N babe look, say hi to my other babies."

I smiled back as I saw Nika standing there waving her phone ok my face. She was on her Instagram live.

"Hey wassup." I said with smirk on my face.

"Isn't she perfect guys?"

It's been about a month since Nicki and I had our talk and the whole scandal with the creepy ass text messages about Royalty happened. And about a month since I sat down with India.

What India said really stuck with me and lately I've been seeing something in myself that I haven't noticed. Like with me and Camila, we talk a lot more and I try and get her out the house as much as I can. Wether it's coming to a photo shoot with me or taking Royalty out.

When Nicki came back from Europe after doing a few photo shoots, we talked again about what we were going to do and how we both felt about staring a family of our own one day.

She says she understands where I'm coming from, but I can still tell it was bothering her.

"You like this baby?" I asked as I showed her my tablet with the my drawing on it.

She leaned down placing her phone down in front of us as she cuddled up closer to me. "Wow, babe. That's amazing."

"You mean it?" I asked moving my head back to look right at her. She smiled and nodded before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I sure do. You're talented as fuck babe."

"Aww you love me.."

"Shut uppppp." She laughed as she pushed my head away from her.

"Alright you guys, ask me anything you want to know. I promise I'll answer to the best of my ability."

As soon as she said that thousands of comments cane in. She had almost a million views in only a couple of minutes.

Are you and Y/N going to drop another song together?

Y'all are #goals😩😩❤️

Y/NNNN😻

I love you Nicki👑🥰🥰

Queen💖😍you look tf good!

Are we getting a joint album???👀

Noooo Nicki! Y/N is mine. So get the fuck back🙄

Ehhh they're are both really overhyped tbh.

    She's so sexy! Damnit Nicki you are too lucky🥵

I love you both!!

Why can't I have love like this😭❤️❤️❤️❤️