Happiness and Fear [24]

A/N

^^In case anyone forgot what they looked like😍

This chapter may make some of you happy...may make some of you dislike me for a moment😭But enjoy anyway!💗

P.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILA😌❤️✨ I cannot believe she's already 22...time is going be so fast😭
_____________

"Damn that man! Y'all fucking cheated!" Josh yelled as he smacked the ball from my hands.

I raised my hands up in defense. "Aye bro you can't be mad cause you lost. Y'all suck ass. What did you expect to happen."

Travis laughed as he leaned over with his elbow propped up on my shoulder. "Right! You and your brother trash!"

"Shut the fuck up Trav." Justin said as he pushed him. "You stay up Y/N's ass."

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "You always been a sore looser Justin. Both of y'all have."

"For real, they always hating and crying about some shit."

Justin and Josh stood side by side both acting like some damn two year olds. "Ain't nobody crying."

I chuckled looking at these two idiots.

"Yeah, yeah whatever fools. But you know what, I'm surprised at you Josh. Thought you was supposed to be the smart and mature one."

"Travis why don't you shut up. Stupid!"

"Man my daughter act better than y'all." I laughed again as I sat down resting on the bench as I checked through my phone. They dumbasses still arguing and now I was choosing to ignore them. I had a few dm's that caught my eye.

Hey Y/N. It's me Lauren. I know you probably don't want to hear from me. But I was just hoping that you would see this and please give me a call. My new number is ###-###-####.

-Please call. I promise I want no trouble.

Lauren? Why would she be messaging me?

The girls probably told her something. It really wouldn't surprise me. They seemed to have wanted me to call and get in touch with her so bad the last time we talked. Yeah I'm sure it was them.

I scrolled down and noticed another message.

Y/N. I know we ain't talked in a minute and I'm sure you don't want shit to do with me. I don't blame you. But we were too close, almost like brothers to let it go. So hit me back so we can talk. You know my number. -Drew.

"What the actual fuck is going on?" I said out loud causing them to look at me.

"What's the matter Y/N?"

I looked up at them still in my spot on the bench. "Uh nothing I was just reading something that a fan posted about me." I shrugged off not wanting to say nothing about it right now. Knowing them they would only bug me about talking to his ass. Same as the girls did about Lauren. I don't wanna here that right now. I'll talk to him when I get ready, and same with Lauren.

"Oh ok. But you just gone look at the ringing phone or are you gonna answer it." Josh asked speaking up.

I didn't even realize it was going off. This stuff with Lauren and Drew really got me off, I can't help but wonder why everyone from my past seems to want to contact me all of a sudden. I looked down to see Nicki was calling. It's been about two days since we FaceTimed, she's been so busy and honestly so have I.