What the f*ck! [29]

Y/N's POV

"Thank you for tonight." I whispered into Nicki's ear as we made our way back from the carnival.

"Of course babe. I had a great time with the two of you." She spoke as she reached up to Royalty who was asleep in my arms and played with her hair.

"She loves you. I'm thankful for that."

She smiled before looking away from me. I smiled down at her before slowly bringing her face back up to meet mine. I bent down placing my lips on her big, luscious ones.

"I hope it doesn't bother you that we haven't spent any time alone. I really appreciate how amazing you are."

"Stop it Y/N. I don't mind us going out with Royalty. She's a precious angel, and she's no problem at all."

"I love you baby."

"I love you Y/N and she's your daughter so I love her as well. She's a part of you."

This woman is so amazing. I'm still shocked as to how I got her. I mean yeah I had her before, but nothing at all like I have her now. We're on a way different level.

"I don't understand how I got someone as great, and perfect as you."

"Damn I don't know either." She shrugged making me laugh as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Oh please. The least you could have done was not agree with me."

She looked up at me with a grin on her face. "Aww babe you know you loveeeee me."

I moved my face down to hers as she held my chin. "You know I do."

"I love you baby." She smiled up at me and I kissed her lips.

"I love you more Onika. Now let's go because I can tell you're tired and I need to put this heavy girl down."

She nodded and grabbed ahold of my hand. "So babe?"

I nodded looking back down at her. "What's up?"

"Have you ever thought about having more kids?"

My eyebrows instantly raised and I stopped in my tracks. "Uhh no not really, I mean I do have three kids already."

Why was she even asking that question?

She bit the inside of her lip and nodded. I couldn't help but notice the sudden change in her mood and the tension.

"Baby what's going on, why you ask that?"

She shrugged. "I was just wondering. I know we are different in age and you have kids and I don't-so I just never asked what you thought about having more kids and I'm really sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable by asking. I just don't want us to-"

"Onika babe, calm. down." I said slowly stopping her mid rant. I don't know why she was so nervous. "It's all good, you didn't make me feel any type of way. But I thought that maybe you had something you wanted to tell me."

She stared up at me or more like through me until she turned away wrapping her arms around her waist.

"No. No. I didn't- I mean I don't!"

I stared at her for a moment trying to figure out what was going on with her. She's not acting like her self all of a sudden. "Are you sure? Because you know you can tell me anything, we can talk about anything."

She nodded replacing that strange look on her face with a small smile. "I know that Y/N. I was only asking."

"Well we never talked about our future as far as kids. And the age difference doesn't bother me one bit. Does it bother you now?"