India knows best [30]

Y/N's POV.

"Camila. Camila come on wake up." I stood over Camila as I tried to wake her up. She laid spiraled out on the bed with Ro curled up in her arms.

I know she's tired. She did stay up all night worrying about Royalty and this person who was texting her.

"Mmm." She mumbled as she rolled over coving her body up more.

I sighed sitting beside her head. "Camila. Wake up."

Finally she rolled back over to face me. She blinked a few times staring up at me with squinting eyes.

"Hey I'm going to go meet with India for a minute. You going to be alright here alone with Royalty?"

She sighed and nodded slowly before sitting up some. "Yeah. I'll be ok, I'm just going to spend some one on one time with Royalty."

"I know you don't want to go out but you really don't have to. It's tons for you guys to do around here."

"Trust me I know Y/N you basically have an amusement park in your house. We won't get bored."

I chuckled at her tone and nodded. "Ok cool." I bent over kissing Royalty on her head. "Make sure you call me or shoot me a text if you need anything."

She nodded pulling the covers up over her chest and I smiled trying not to stare at her. Which was kinda hard considering that she was laying there with no shirt and only the covers covering her body.

She looked down away from me letting her hair cover her face.

I nodded before making my way over to the door. God. My hands are all sweaty and heart is pounding like shit. I can't remember the last time I felt like that around Camila.

Well, ok I lied. Of course I can remember, she's always made me feel a certain type of way. But it's not something I can act on. Plus why would I want to when I have a wonderful woman like Nicki.

"Wait Y/N!"

I stopped walking and turned around to see Camila leaving the last step and meeting me in front of my face. She fixed her robe around her body as she stared up at me.

"You need something Camila?" She nodded looking from her feet to my face.

"Yes." I raised my eyebrow up waiting for her to tell me what she needed. "For you to be careful, please." I could see the worry in her eyes and hear it deep in her voice.

I gave her a small smile and nodded. "I will. You make sure to call me whenever you need to. I'll answer you I promise."

She nodded giving me weak smile and I turned back to the door. I could see her as I pulled out of the long driveway. I know she's really worried and I don't blame her. That person could be anybody, and they could be close as far as we know.

Even though I might not show it. I'm scared as fuck. Look at all the crazy shit we've already been through in the past. I can't take no more bullshit and I know she can't either and that's exactly why I refuse to let her go through anymore hurt. Her or our daughter.

()()()()()()

"Here you go Ms. brown. Would you like me to get you anything else?"

I glanced up at the waiter and shook my head. "Nah I have someone coming to meet me, so just come back."

He nodded. "Yes ma'am, will do."