Things happen [7]

A/N

Ok before you read this chapter I just want to say that I've seen how most of the comments are about how stupid Camila is for staying with Alex. But honestly if you've never been in that type of situation before or ever been mentally/physically abused than you would think she's stupid.

But being in a abusive relationship is nothing easy trust me I know. I used to think the same way that some of you do. It's easy for people to say what they WOULD do vs what they really would do if they had no other choice. It's something you deal with internally and mentally. Anyone that hasn't been through this is never going to get why she stays.

Ok now I won't drag this out any longer. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!💖
______

Y/N's POV.

I finally made it

I finally made it. Stepping off the jet my bodyguards immediately rushed over to me walking through the large crowd. It was around 4 am and I'm shocked people are still here waiting for me.

I waved and signed a few things, taking a few pictures before I was taken to my car. Man I really love my fans, they literally are the best.

I looked out the window as my music blared through my red and black AirPods. I'm so ready to get to this house, I know it maybe awkward for everyone at first but I'm just doing what I need to do to see Royalty.

"Ms. Brown we've made it." I looked up from my phone to see that we were not sitting out in front of the hotel I would be staying at. I decided it was best for me to get a hotel room and head over to the Cabello house the the morning. For one it's way too late or early to try and go over there, and two it'll be better for Camila and I. I know she wouldn't be comfortable with me staying at her parents house.

But this is cool, I got a nice room and all. They even gave me the entire top floor to myself so I wouldn't be bothered. I know it may sound weird, like why am I not just staying at my house in Miami. But after everything that happened I decided to sell that house too many bad memories for me. I should have another place here soon I'm really in no rush since I'm hardly here in Miami nowadays I only come to visit India and the twins.

"Wow that was quick." I said as I thanked my driver and waited for my security to get me out and walk me into the building. All I could hear was the damn paparazzi yelling their stupid ass questions at me.

"Y/N look over here!"

"What are you doing in Miami?!"

"Do you know that Camila's here!"

"Are you sneaking around with Camila?!"

"Is it true you got another girl pregnant?!"

"What's going on between you and Nicki Minaj?!"