Mean [12]

Camila's POV.

"Y/N, I can promise you that everything is fine here." I explained once again.

"Yeah well that's not what Ro told me! It obviously has to be some truth behind what she said! She's all sad now, she's worried about her mommy. So you tell me what that's about?"

It was around 3 in the morning when I got a very angry call from Y/N. Angry was an understatement, I've never heard her so pissed before. It really scared me to hear her like that.

I shut my eyes taking a deep breath. It was taking everything in me not to just tell her that our baby was telling the truth. But I knew that I would cause trouble for me.

Alex and I had a huge argument a couple of days ago. Well more like misunderstanding. But things have been better, he apologized and took me out basically begging for me to forgive him. Which I did, only because I knew he didn't mean to hurt me.

"I don't know what she's told you Y/N but I can assure you that I'm fine, and she's fine. You know I wouldn't let anybody hurt her."

"Camila listen to me, if my daughter is uncomfortable around this man than please don't have her around him."

I rolled my eyes slightly. Royalty is not uncomfortable around Alex, she's only a baby and she's just confused right now.

"Y/N I get where you're coming from, I do but you have to trust me."

"Well can I trust you not to have her around him! I mean damn. I still haven't met him, and he's around Ro that's not right Camila."

"Why, why does any of that even matter when you obviously have another female around her!" I yelled back. She acts like I'm in the wrong all the time, when she's doing the same thing. "You don't hear me bitching about that!"

"Oh so now I'm bitchin. All because I care about my child's safety, I'm bitchin!"

I sighed. " I didn't mean to say that Y/N. I just hate that you want me to do something when your doing the same exact thing. She's met your girlfriend, she's around her."

"Ok Camila. Has she ever came home to you telling you how she's afraid of Nicki, or that she doesn't like her? No. So I don't see why you can't understand it's about the way my daughter feels around him. And if she don't like him keep him out your house when she's there. It's that simple."

"Keep her away from Nicki then." I feel like it's a double standard to ask me not to have Royalty around Alex when she clearly isn't planning on doing the same with her-her so called girlfriend.

She smacked her lips. "Ok I see you just want to turn this into a petty argument so imma just keep my mouth shut."

"I'm not being petty at all. I actually think you are for telling me to not have Alex in my house, he is my boyfriend."

"Do what the fuck you want to do Camila. Just know my daughter better not be in any harm or I swear to you all hell will break loose."

"I got her Y/N, she is my child too. I won't let anybody harm her. You got to believe me when I say that."

"Yeah I guess I don't have a choice but to try and believe you."

"You should. I've never given you a reason not to."

"Mmhm right, you know I really don't like this. I know I can't control what you do because you're grown. But Royalty has no real say in any of this."

I sighed putting my free hand on my forehead. "I know that Y/N."

"I'm trying to believe you and think that you wouldn't lie to me about something like this. Especially when it involves our child."

I stayed silent. For some odd reason hoping that it would give me satisfaction that I am actually lying. But I don't need Y/N worrying about me. That's the last thing I need.

"J-just please promise me that you'll take care of my baby and yourself Camila."

I smiled weakly nodding my head even though she couldn't see me.

"I will. I promise. So um how is she doing?"

"She's fine, just been running up the walls." Y/N said with a laugh and I smiled.

"Yeah she's good at that."

"Yeah." She whispered. "But uh I'll send her back to you next week."

I nodded. "Ok."

After hanging up with Y/N all I had left were my empty thoughts running through my mind.

I don't know what else to do at this point. Now that I know Royalty is telling Y/N about Alex I have to keep her away from her at least until this all dies down.

I can't risk Royalty telling Y/N anything else.

"Camila!"

I jumped in my seat as I heard Alex's heavy feet coming towards me.

"Yes babe?" I whispered praying that he would stay calm.

He stared down at me making me feel nervous inside. "Who were you just talking to?"

I did my best to avoid all eye contact with him

I did my best to avoid all eye contact with him. Because I knew once I told him he was gonna flip. His voice was so calm making my skin crawl.

"I-uh that was j-just Y/N."

His eyebrow rose slowly. "Oh really?"

I gulped nodding my head hesitantly. "Mmhm."

"What did I tell you about talking to her?"

"B-but Alex she's Royalty's parent as well, I have n-no choice."

"Oh you have a choice. And I can clearly see the choice your making."

I stepped back as he started to step closer. His stare was so intense that I could already feel his hands on me.

"Alex babe please-"

"Please what huh?! You don't fucking listen and now your begging me to not get angry!"

I flinched back holding my hands up blocking my face preparing myself for the beating I knew was coming.

I know he doesn't mean it.....I just know he doesn't.

🤧🤧🤧🤧

A/N

You guysssss things are really getting good... I hate to do it but there will be some drama coming up.

I promise I will not disappoint!☺️

So please let me know what you all think💭 I love feedback!🙃

Thank you all for reading/voting🤩also sorry for any mistakes🤞🏼

UPDATE COMING SOOOOOON😬