What is going on? [14]

A/N

Why is love so hard😞💔

______

9:39 am, Miami Florida

Y/N's POV

"Baby." I woke up from Nicki whining in my ear. "Y/N babe answer your phone." The feeling of her long fingers gliding down my chest.

I groaned softly while pulling her body close to mine laying my head on her chest. "No you answer it."

"Y/N are you sure?"

I opened my eyes to see her looking at me. "Babe of course, I have nothing to hide. Plus I'm too tired." I mumbled as I laid my head back down resting on her chest.

"Hello?" I heard her answer then there was a long pause. "Oh um yeah she's right here, hold on a sec."

I closed my eyes tightly knowing that she was about to wake me up. This sleep was too good to be getting disturbed.

As soon as I started to go back to sleep long fingernails attack my back. "Baby here it's Camila, she sounds pretty panicked. Get up."

Hearing Camila's name I quickly sat up with my elbows supporting me. Nicki looked at me with a worried expression and I knew something was up.

"Camila, what's up?"

The sound of her heavy breathing came through the phone making me feel even more concerned.

"Y/N are you at home?" It sounded like she was whispering.

I lifted my eyebrows and nodded. "Um yeah I am. Why, is something wrong?"

"C-can I bring Royalty to you." I'm confused because I dropped Ro off the other night and Camila usually wouldn't call and ask me that. Especially after I had her for so long.

"Yeah of course. But what's going on, why you sound like that?"

"Just-" She started to stay but before she could get it out good a ton of loud noise came through.

"Camila? You sure you don't need me to come there? Cause I can get there in about an hour or two."

"Um no, I'll be there shortly ok?" I was confused as hell right now. She never calls me to get Ro unless it was my time. So why now?

"Alright cool, just-"

I was cut off the phone hanging up.

As I hung up I ran my hands down my face trying to think. I don't understand what just happened but I know something ain't right.

After I talked to her yesterday about what Ro had told me. I told myself that Camila wouldn't lie to me. She wouldn't lie about something so serious, and she sure wouldn't lie on Royalty.

Now all I can think about is what could be wrong.

I felt Nicki start to run her small hand down my bare back.

"Baby?" She whispered and I looked at her. "You ok?"

I shrugged. "I guess, something is so wrong though."

"What's wrong babe?"

"I really don't know." I said staring at her as she looked back at me concerned yet confused.