Gone. [64]

Y/N's POV.

"Shit." I snapped under my breath as I rolled around on the edge of the bed. I looked behind me to see Ro and Camila all cuddled up and stretched out on the bed.

She had her arms wrapped around Camila as her feet kicked out to my head.

That little monster. Sometimes I feel like she's smarter than me in ways.

Groaning I rolled over picking up my phone to check the time. It read 2:18am. Just great, now I probably won't be able to fall back asleep but oh well. Leaves more quiet time to myself.

I huffed getting myself up from the bed. I ran my hand through my hair as I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I flicked on the lights and walked over to the fridge.

"Oh good. You're finally up."

I jumped so fucking hard when I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Damnit!" I yelled quietly with my hand over my chest. "What the fuck Amanda, the hell are you doing?"

She shrugged as she started walking closer to me. "I'm here to talk Y/N."

"Talk?" I asked as I grabbed a bottle of water and shut the refrigerator door. "I think I'm good on that."

"Y/N, we can't just ignore what happened."

"Look." I spoke trying to keep my anger in check. "Why the fuck are you here in our villa, shouldn't you be with Josh?"

She shrugged again, this time moving so close she put her hands on my chest. "No. I'm right where I need to be."

"No." I said grabbing her hands off of me. "You need to get out of here before Camila wakes up and catches you. Then you'll have a lot of explaining to do."

Amanda grinned and shrugged. "Oh please. I'll do more than explain."

Smacking my lips I frowned down at her. "What?"

I watched her slowly start to go down as her hands glided down my waist stopping onto the string of my pajama pants.

"Yo Amanda, what the fuck?" I whispered trying to pull away from her. But believe it or not this girl has a killer grip.

Before I could think about any of the consequences I felt a breeze and then something wet.

"Shhh I just wanna taste you." She whimpers as she began placing kisses over my lower stomach as she got all the way down on her knees, pulling my pants all the down to my ankles.

I shook my head. "Nah, this ain't right Amanda. Y-you know it."

She just ignored me and gripped my now pulsing dick in her hands. "Mmm damn. I always knew you'd be big.. but never thought you'd be this HUGE." She moaned while biting her lip and looking up at me.

I just shook my head slowly knowing that this shit was wrong. Every aspect of this sort was wrong and I knew it.

Suddenly I felt her warm lips come in contact with my shaft making me shiver.

"Fuck." I mumbled feeling my body start to relax under her. I hated myself for enjoying the feeling of her wet mouth on me.

Grabbing the back of her head to make her go faster I closed my eyes letting the my mouth drop open. "God damn."

"Mmm you like that baby?" She asked with me still in her mouth.

"Wow." I heard a small voice say making me jump and my eyes fly open. "Are you serious right now Y/N."