Vacation vibes [part 2]

Camila's POV.

"Dinah would you stop it!" Normani yelled annoyed as she pushed the younger girl over.

I giggled at the two as I fed Royalty fruit from my bowl.

We were sitting on a bench that was connected to the large pool. I had Royalty sitting with me and Y/N and the guys had the twins.

Surprisingly everyone was getting along

Surprisingly everyone was getting along. By everyone I mean Y/N, Josh and Amanda.

It was still kinda awkward with the two of them not talking. But I can tell that Y/N is starting to warm back up to Amanda.

"Mani I wish you wouldn't front like you don't want me touching on you." Dinah said making me laugh.

Normani snorted rolling her eyes. "Girl please."

"You sure were singing a different tune last night manibear."

"Really Mani, that's how you do me?" Justin yelled over to us. It was so funny because he had such a goofy, sad look on his face. But everyone who was ever around us, knows that he has like the biggest crush on mani. Which I strongly believe she returns but she's too stubborn to admit it.

I turned to look at mani who was low key blushing. I raised my eyebrow at her and she only shrugged.

Ally laughed along with Amanda. "Wow mani, must be nice to have two people fighting over you."

"No ones fighting over me, Dinah just plays too much."

"Ha yeah that's what she tell y'all. Later tonight, her ass is gonna be begging me to play."

"Dinah, no!" I yelled trying not to laugh this woman was truly something else and she has no filter at all.

"What?!"

"My kid is here in case you forgot."

Dinah rolled her eyes and waved me off. "She doesn't understand me Camila, besides don't you think all the kissing and touching you and lover girl do in front of her has scarred her already."

I rolled my eyes at her way of trying to be funny. "Oh ha ha ha. Dj you are so hilarious." With sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Dinah smiled as she flipped her hair back dramatically. "I know boo."

Royalty was cracking up as if she really thought Dinah was funny.

"You funny aunt Dinah!"

"Aww thanks Ro, that's why you're my favorite." D said grabbing her face and kissing her cheek.