Another day [27]

A/N

I'm so sooooo sorry for the delay on this chapter. But Wattpad has not been my friend lately.😒

I hope you all enjoy😚
_______

Y/N's POV.

I woke up from the sunlight beaming down in my face. I rolled over realizing that I was squished between Ro and my new dog Roscoe. He's a cute little English bulldog. I smiled at them and shook my head. Ro just demanded on sleeping with me last night and she had to bring the damn dog of course I didn't mind.

It's been a couple of weeks since Camila decided to come and stay with me and Ro. It seems like I rarely see her since all she does is stay locked up in her room.

I've told her that I don't mind her being here, I know she needs me right now so I'm gonna be here for her. But since she's been here, her whole attitude has kinda changed up. I know it's just because of everything she's been through, but I'm not sure how to help her if she won't talk to me.

I don't care how long she's here, any place is better than her being over there with that dick Alex. She might not want to tell me what really happened between them. But trust me I know it had to be something bad. The way she's shut down tells it all.

The last time I talked to her she wasn't trying to leave him. She was so stuck up his ass I honestly didn't think she would ever come. I don't know maybe I'm thinking too much into it. She could have just came to her scenes and realized that he didn't mean her no good. But when I get my hands on his ass I'm not promising I won't kill him this time.

It hurt me when she showed up at my doorstep with all those marks and bruises on her face. Knowing what she's been through, I know she's gonna take some time for her to feel comfortable. So I'm not trying to bug her about talking or anything. I'm just trying to let her relax and be here for Ro.

I got up taking my shower and doing my daily routine before waking Ro up and getting her dressed for the day.

My baby looks so adorable.

"You ready mama?" I asked looking down at her as I fixed her hair.

She nodded. "Yes momma, but where we go?" She asked looking up at me as she rubbed Roscoe's head.

"We're gonna go see momma's friend."

"K momma! We say bye bye to mommy first!" I'm glad she's doing better now that she has Camila here. when she woke up with Camila in her bed, she was ecstatic. It really made me happy to see her so happy. She's been attached to her mommy's hip ever since.

We walked down to Camila's room she was staying in. Which was at the opposite side of the house, but she wanted it that way. I knocked softly before slowly pushing the open the door.

"Hey I'm going to hang out with the guys, I'm bringing Royalty with me."

Camila nodded without even looking at me. "Ok."