Gotta go! [53]

Y/N's POV.

"Ughh I'm cramping soooo bad right now." I nodded with my chin in my hand while I talked to her over FaceTime.

"Ugh girlll I know how you feel." I joked making Camila glare at me. "I just came off and girl my flow was heavier than usual." I said making my voice high.

She giggled loudly while covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh my gosh you need to stop, you are so damn extra I swear."

"Girl stop what? I'm not playing with you, I feel what you feel."

"Oh please you have no idea how I feel Y/N. Sometimes I wish I had a dick like youuu." She whined and I chuckled kinda obnoxiously as I threw my head back and hitting the table in front of me.

"Oh nah! I don't roll that way baby, we can't both have a dick!"

She rolled her eyes. "Shut the hell up Y/N! Just worry about your meeting."

I'm about to have a meeting with my team and let them know I need a new manager and all. Camila and I talked and she let me know that Rosa and Chanel have to go. Which I absolutely agree with but it's kinda hard for me to do, Rosa and I are so close and I've always thought of her as like an older sister.

But no matter how much I don't want to get rid of Rosa, that bitch got to go too. She's already crossed my too many times.

"You need me to stop and get you something before I come home?"

She nodded and pouted into the camera. "Can you please just stop by the studio and bring me some food?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I got you. Is that all?"

She made a face like she was thinking before smiling big.

"Can you cuddle me when we get home?"

I laughed seeing her pout only making her pout more.

"Hmm I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I shrugged. "Do you deserve my cuddles?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

Sooooo Camila and I have been getting pretty close over these couple of weeks. I won't say that we're together or anything but it's definitely moving along. She's still claims that we should just stick to being friends right now and it's killing me honestly. I know she wants us to be together and obviously she knows I want her.

We've been hanging out some and really just getting to know one another all over again. So it's been been fun.

"I don't think you do. You were really mean to me this morning."

"Y/N, you woke me up by squishing me with your heavy body. You knew I was cramping, and I was not in the mood for you to basically body slam me out me sleep."

"Well you should have gotten up when I asked you too." I shrug not seeing the problem.

She glared at me through the phone making me laugh.