Get rid of him or else... [17]

A/N

Hiiii people! Can you please please do me a huge favor and check out my new Ariana story.. {Lonely Nights}

It would mean the world to me☺️

Thank you so much guys! Make sure to let me know what you think!❤️

Enjoy...🤓

• • •

Recap:

"What the fuck you just say?" I asked turning my head down at him.

"I-" before he could even finish I already had him on the ground.

My arms moved quickly as I sent blows back to back.

"Y/N stop it it!"

I turned around to see camila gettimg out of her car running over to us.

-

"Y/N what are you doing?!" I suddenly felt hands trying to pull me off. I yanked her hands off me glaring down at her.

"What am I doing! Seriously Camila? What in the hell are you doing leaving my child alone with this bitch!"

I yelled moving closer to her. Each step I took she took a few little steps back.

She shook her head urgently as she held her hands up to my chest. "He wouldn't hurt her Y/N she's like his own daughter."

I frowned turning my head down at her words. She must be out her rabbit ass mind. Like his own. What kinda fucked up shit she think she getting away with, with MY DAMN DAUGHTER! This is some bullshit. It's completely unexceptionable.

"Yeah man that's my baby, I just told you that!" My head turned so fast I swear my neck broke.

I ran back up to him grabbing him up again. "Yo, shut the fuck up! I swear to god I'll kill your ass right here!"

"Don't hurt him Y/N, please!"

I roughly let go of his shirt and turned to her. 

"You done lost your damn mind girl! I don't know what the fuck y'all got going here but it's sick as hell!"

I watched as her lip started to quiver. Now usually that would have done something to me. But as of now I'm so pissed I don't give a damn how she look. Sure don't care about her damn feelings.

"Y/N you don't know what you're talking about!" Her voice now coming out almost lower than a whisper.

Hearing her continuously make excuses and sit her trying to tell me I'm wrong was driving me crazy.

"Why fuck are you protecting him! Huh, you want me to just let him continue to beat the fuck out of you!"

She stood there as if she just seen a ghost. Her face was pale and her eyes were dark.