Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]

God it's extremely hard to believe she's already 5 ☹

Enjoy this small filler chapter..

⤈ ⤈ ⤈ ⤈

Y/N's POV.

"Have you thought about what we should do for her birthday?"

I looked away from Ro and to Camila. We decided to have a little picnic in the park. Royalty's idea, and she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Umm nah." I said shaking my head. "I haven't but she's about to be 5 so whatever we do definitely has to be big."

Camila nodded slowly. "Yeah, maybe we should just ask her what she wants."

"If I know Royalty then I'm positive she'll be happy with anything. As long as she gets loads of presents and cake, that girl couldn't care less about the party."

"You're right." She laughed while covering her mouth with her hand. "But I still want it to be something special. Maybe Disney world or something."

I nodded. "I got you, her birthday isn't for a couple of months so we got some time to think about it and plan things out."

She just nodded before laying her head on my shoulder. We sat there in complete silence as we watched Ro play carefully on the playground in front of us.

"She's having so much fun out there all by herself." Camila whispered and I nodded letting out a chuckle.

"She always does. Her imagination is so wild she doesn't need anybody to play with."

"You know something?" Camila asked as she took a sip of her bottled iced tea.

"What's that?"

"I regret the day I even met Alex. He ruined me in a lot of ways and it wasn't much different for Royalty." Camila spoke almost to softly for me to hear.

"Camila please let's not even talk about it."

"I-i just feel so bad Y/N! It's extremely hard not to think about it everyday."

"I know baby, I know." I whispered as I placed a small kiss on her forehead bringing her into my side with my arm draped over her shoulder.

She sighed and raised her head up to rest her chin on my shoulder.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Mila.." I whined not really wanting to talk about this. I just wanna enjoy our day out as a family, without talking about this.

"Y/N." She demanded not taking her eyes off of me.

"You know I forgive you baby-"

"I just want to hear you say it." She spoke cutting me off.

I let out a puff of air running my hand through my hair when I felt Camila's small hand grip my arm. It's not that I didn't forgive her but I hate having to talk about any of this. I know we have to but damn, it's hard as hell.

"Please just say it for me Y/N." She stared up at me with sad eyes and a slightly pouted lip.

"I forgive you Camila." I said looking her right in her big brown eyes. "I'm not holding that over your head, we all make mistakes. The good thing is that our daughter is ok and you are ok. Now can we please not talk about this anymore."

"But Y/N you know this is something we're going to have to deal with. We may need to get Royalty help, and this is going to come back up either way."

I took a deep breath trying not to show that I was getting upset.

"Yeah I know mila. Just don't want to hear it right now. Ok?"